FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Those joints look beautiful. Can't wait!

These still slated for Jan . 26? I don't see them in the SNKRS upcoming releases anymore.

Man I have the 07s but **** it I might just cop these too. Love this shoe, even though they're tanks its always good to have another on ice

Thanks for that info. I'll try for the 17s and if I get them will keep them ds for a while to try and find 07s for a good price. Maybe people start unloading ds 07s now. If not, I'll just keep the 17s.

lilaj lilaj Thanks for the comparo, Rep'd.

For me, the OGs and the 07s were similar in that shade of blue(darker,deeper). The '11s and the '17s (in the pic) look to have that brighter blue. Sad to see, the ridges are not the same. And the same soft foamposite material... :smh:

also gives me an excuse to get them as identical blues would have given me pause
laugh.gif
ha true 
laugh.gif

now when the wife asks why a 2nd pair you can tell her about da vibrancy lol

Its something about a new pair of royals with a fresh icy sole that just makes it top 5 in my opinion, with the blue pop it reminds me of the 0gs which i thank nike for because since the 0gs the blue just have been getting darker and darker from the title they put on it (dark neon royal)
Never had the 0g box but was the 0gs titled neon blue?

lilaj lilaj Thanks for the comparo, Rep'd.

For me, the OGs and the 07s were similar in that shade of blue(darker,deeper). The '11s and the '17s (in the pic) look to have that brighter blue. Sad to see, the ridges are not the same. And the same soft foamposite material... :smh:

No problem, and i had all 3 before the 17s and i coulda sworn the the 0gs was a bit brighter than the 07s and the 11s was a duller shade? The rigdes i know i will ignore but i just really wish the foam was a bit denser, it doesn't feel worse than the past foam from memory but i only own all the royals and a pair of the pink ones for a brief moment

IIRC didn't the 2011 version have a more metallic look to them vs the OG and the 07, I do remember that was the complaint about the 2011 at the time around here. 

Must be the lighting in different pics, but idk, maybe I need to look closer. I've seen pics on feet and have been able to tell what year off rip. Idk.

Must be the lighting in different pics, but idk, maybe I need to look closer. I've seen pics on feet and have been able to tell what year off rip. Idk.

but the color isnt what had been a give away before. the mold/shape is pretty obvious to people like us as well as the 07s have the more opaque soles.

Water and soap, cleaned them right before the new ones came
You clean em after every wear? I want to keep these nice looking but don't want to go all gamerG and sole save em
Tbh, soap and water after every wear keeps them in good shape for a long time. Pain in the ***, but it's the best way to preserve them. Dry thoroughly tho.

but the color isnt what had been a give away before. the mold/shape is pretty obvious to people like us as well as the 07s have the more opaque soles.

Is the 11s not duller than the 07s though? In hand i agree that the 07s shape is better than the 11s mainly the grooves and toe and height.

You clean em after every wear? I want to keep these nice looking but don't want to go all gamerG and sole save em

Naw after every couple wears. I just make sure not to wear them on a rainy/muddy day. I know some people don't condone cleaning bottoms but when it comes to clear sole i try to keep them the cleanest

Tbh, soap and water after every wear keeps them in good shape for a long time. Pain in the ***, but it's the best way to preserve them. Dry thoroughly tho.
I just sit them in front of a fan for 5-10 min and but them in a 3m bag if that helps any

Those 3M bags are a myth, I use them at work. They are designed to address ESD with electronics, does nothing for a pair of sneakers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom