FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Still have 2 pair of crispy 07s, and a beatt pair of 2011(rainy day shoes). I want to cop 2017s sooo bad but $275 for another pair of royals may be overkill-i may have to BNTL for this purchase:frown:

Dang that mike bibby pic at zona gave me flashbacks-he and miles simon always had the HEATTTT.

Last edited:
@glasshouse-thanks for bringing back such vivid memories of my childhood. Even in the days when we had some pixelated games on tv, my eyes were always keenly fixed on players' sneakers. I remember taping NBA/NCAA games on my VCR and re-using the same few vhs tapes over and over again-and vhs tapes would only tape for 90 minutes so many times, i would only have partial games to enjoy---i thank the stars and heavens for my DVR[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Great posts buddy!! [emoji]127867[/emoji] cheers!!!

Last edited:
Anyone know of royals popping up at stores for sale already? I saw a post in a fb group that a shoe palace in LA has them on the shelves already.

Still have 2 pair of crispy 07s, and a beatt pair of 2011(rainy day shoes). I want to cop 2017s sooo bad but $275 for another pair of royals may be overkill-i may have to BNTL for this purchase:frown:

Dang that mike bibby pic at zona gave me flashbacks-he and miles simon always had the HEATTTT.

$275? Wtf is retail..

Need to know if these are popping up anywhere for retail in NY, would greatly appreciate any info..thanks

Last edited:
Oh damn. I thought most of the recent foams were $250 retail. My mistake. $255 after taxes in cali and a possible $10-12 charge for shipping-comes to $265:frown:

Dont see these on snkrs yet

:nthat: ayeee congrats babyj on mod status, obviously you would be one 1 day.

Last edited by a moderator:
The more I look at the newer ones compared to the 07s, they more I want the 07s. I prefer the duller blue. The 17s aren't metallic like the 11s, but they have a shine to them I'm not fond of.

Go with your heart my man.

do ya consider da sharpies part of da retro re-release canon I.E. da 2007's, HOH, 2011s or are they considered a different colorway altogether?

do ya consider da sharpies part of da retro re-release canon I.E. da 2007's, HOH, 2011s or are they considered a different colorway altogether?

I personally consider them a one off of da royals especially since they have a different mold

I don't wear these often, but I realize they're starting to show their age. What type of glue do you guys use to help keep your Foams together longer?

Back
Top Bottom