FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Those too

so 3 deep so far 
thought you was done and wasn't buying no more shoes anymore 
tired.gif

roll.gif
devil.gif

iight.. so let me get this straight the royals are coming on the 26th right? Cause i need to make sure i can get these that day.. even though they wont be selling out where i am.. (thank goodness)

Anybody have some footaction/footlocker coupons/deals or hookups? Wanna cop something on disco. Ill rep u

I have a feeling i'll be buying multiple pairs of foams this year

rip

probably the opposite for me. Coppers and Eggs I still have in pretty good condition. I might cop the Royals cuz they are the ROYALS.

But otherwise, I may actually slow down this year.

Although I just copped the crimsons and galaxy rookies last week :lol:

There's about a dozen listings on Ebay for 2017 Royals w/ signed card and Sharpie. Prices range from $500-$900. :x

There's about a dozen listings on Ebay for 2017 Royals w/ signed card and Sharpie. Prices range from $500-$900.
sick.gif
500 for a card and a sharpie?.. thats insane!!!

for thta i can buy a multicolor pack and someone can photocopy the card and pay retail.

Lmao who didn't see the sharpie/postcard pairs being resold. Whoever is paying for it is stupid. You could prob get better merchandise signed by penny and it would have the same sentimental value as the card and might be cheaper as well.

Lmao who didn't see the sharpie/postcard pairs being resold. Whoever is paying for it is stupid. You could prob get better merchandise signed by penny and it would have the same sentimental value as the card and might be cheaper as well.
just like i said.. i can take @GrizzlyAnimal  's IG post.. take it to kinko's and make my own copy.. then get the shapir pack from walk mart and get someone to put nike on there.. boom

Back
Top Bottom