FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
You aint lying my man. I just spent some time looking and it wasn't good. I'm kinda surprised tho because a 10.5 isn't that rare. Just gotta keep at it and catch someone slipping I guess.
Can you do an 11? That might help bring in a better chance of success.

Yea I could do an 11, but I always prefer my true size. It's crazy though seeing you got a 10 for $165 and I can't find a 10.5 under $400.

You aint lying my man. I just spent some time looking and it wasn't good. I'm kinda surprised tho because a 10.5 isn't that rare. Just gotta keep at it and catch someone slipping I guess.
Can you do an 11? That might help bring in a better chance of success.

Yea I could do an 11, but I always prefer my true size. It's crazy though seeing you got a 10 for $165 and I can't find a 10.5 under $400.

I wasn't gonna buy them to be honest but I couldn't just let hem sell for that low without me tossing a bid out there :lol:

I just checked size 9.5-10 listings and I've seen some sell in the last month for between $200 and $280 shipped new in box. The 1/2 size is a killer.

so i'm officially skipping '17 royals. they look good, especially with the fresh, icy sole. but due to the known issues like soft foam, grooves not as sharp, midsole creasing and i like the duller, matte blue i pulled the trigger on ds '07 royals for $275 shipped. since it was only a few dollars more i figured i'd be happier going that route.

thats still a 10 year old shoe man. not planning on wearing it?
oh, it's def still wearable. i wouldn't have copped if i thought they weren't. these are getting worn, no doubt. will be getting rid of my '11s. those are easily my least favorite of all the royal foams.

I'd jump on a pair at $275 as well. All I see is $400+.
yeah, i already knew it was a steal and the chances of me finding a better deal was possible, but not very likely for a ds pair.

so i'm officially skipping '17 royals. they look good, especially with the fresh, icy sole. but due to the known issues like soft foam, grooves not as sharp, midsole creasing and i like the duller, matte blue i pulled the trigger on ds '07 royals for $275 shipped. since it was only a few dollars more i figured i'd be happier going that route.

Damn homie, huge mistake, hopefully you can get that money back. Good luck to you.
they say sarcasm is difficult to recognize on the webz and this is one of those not sure if srs moments. but then i looked at your join date and i'm guessing ur srs. which has me :lol: but for the sake of argument, why do u think it's a "huge mistake?"

Last edited:
I wasn't gonna buy them to be honest but I couldn't just let hem sell for that low without me tossing a bid out there :lol:

I just checked size 9.5-10 listings and I've seen some sell in the last month for between $200 and $280 shipped new in box. The 1/2 size is a killer.

Half a size, +120 lol. I'd even buy at $300. I was ready to pay $250 with tax and all for the 17s, what's $50 more for a version I like more, but $150 more is a little much. Sucks that these $400 pairs are in consignment shops, could prob get the seller to $300 if it was a straight deal.

Last edited:
What is midsole creasing on the foams? I don't think I've ever seen that before

What is midsole creasing on the foams? I don't think I've ever seen that before
Wrinkling/midsole creasing and non defined grooves sound like problems specific to those turrible '10 Eggplants... Spent 120 on a DS pair and felt like I was robbed :smh:

Last edited:

when these royals drop this whole group is gonna look like crips..lol.. all these blues...
not this guy 
devil.gif

I havnt wore foamposite ones in about 5 years.. however i do have the class of 97 pearl foamposite pro's. Does anyone know if theres a difference in sizing between the ones and pro's? Or sizing is the same?

I havnt wore foamposite ones in about 5 years.. however i do have the class of 97 pearl foamposite pro's. Does anyone know if theres a difference in sizing between the ones and pro's? Or sizing is the same?

Ones and Pros fit the same on me, 0.5 size up which means a full size up for me. My TTS is a 14.

Man, that old pic makes them look good. I personally have never been too much of a Foamposite fan, but I liked the "Olympic" and I really like the "Silver Surfers" or whatever they will be called. All these pics of the "Royals" are making me debate. What are the odds I can walk in to a store and actually try these on to see how they are on my feet?

Probably a good chance if you go early. If you do some checking now some spots still have Wu-Tangs or Dooms sitting you could try on. I hope they sit but I know they won't as I don't think I'll have the funds to get on release day.

Back
Top Bottom