FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Damn, I've been terrible on SNKRS recently! That 11.5 stock is tough. Got em on FTL and EB, at least! Congrats to all!

Only kids sizes are on NDC.. Hoping SNKRS is pulling that fake sold out move like the XV's. Those showed up on NDC like an hour or so later.

I've never owned anything but 1/2 cents. And Penny 2s,4s,and 5s. I've always wanted these Royals but always missed. Well finally Snkrs for the win!!!!!

Copped at City Gear, got the In Line semi-L from SNKRS.  Wonder how long I'll have to wait.
indifferent.gif

Can you get a second pair on snkrs.? Trying to cop a second pair but when I click the foam it says purchased and won't give me option to buy another pair.

Copped off of Snkrs at exactly 10:00AM, what a great way to start the day, especially since I wasn't expecting them to drop today!

I carted on footlocker with ease 15 min after release lol ... no hype or mass produced. 5 years ago these wouldn't sit for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom