FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
just woke up, bout to hit the gym. logged into snkrs at 10:04 just to see what it was looking like. damn, that sz 11 in foams in a decent c/w always goes fast. looks to be a pretty easy cop online tho. glad i don't have to worry about this release. everyone who wants these should be able to cop if they put in any amount of effort.
:smokin

Struck out on SNKRS but I'm a dumb***** and put in the wrong CVV code, otherwise I would have gotten them there fine.

Ruvilla still had my size but FTL popped up just in time so I could use my gift cards. Finally getting some Royals!!

I thought I wasn't going to get them but I couldn't pass on them. Been waiting for too long. Easy cop on SNKRS. Can't wait to get them next week. :smoking

Welp, 4 minutes late and no 11.5 on NDC. :smh:

Button mash on FTL and EB worked for me with 11.5! I've been failing miserably on SNKRS in 11.5. #teammanual

Damn bruh is everyone an 11.5 these days :smh: :lol:

J/K

But, I could have bought on KicksUSA and had the 11.5 in my cart ready for checkout but I'm going to have to pass bruhs.

Can't believe I'm passing on Royal foams :smh:

I have 3 pairs of 07's, 2 DS, and 1 pair of 2011 DS so I'm not really stressing it.

I hardly wear my kicks these days just the newest pair Air Max's for the year.

Speaking of which I might pick up those flyknit Air Max's that looks like it's covered in fleece grey or something for $110 or so.

@bigj505 snake you copped :nerd:

Welp, 4 minutes late and no 11.5 on NDC. :smh:

Button mash on FTL and EB worked for me with 11.5! I've been failing miserably on SNKRS in 11.5. #teammanual

Damn bruh is everyone an 11.5 these days :smh: :lol:

J/K

But, I could have bought on KicksUSA and had the 11.5 in my cart ready for checkout but I'm going to have to pass bruhs.

Can't believe I'm passing on Royal foams :smh:

I have 3 pairs of 07's, 2 DS, and 1 pair of 2011 DS so I'm not really stressing it.

I hardly wear my kicks these days just the newest pair Air Max's for the year.

Speaking of which I might pick up those flyknit Air Max's that looks like it's covered in fleece grey or something for $110 or so.

@bigj505 snake you copped :nerd:

how do you live life wearing air max 2016's?

anyone need an 11, I got east bay on hold. already got my pair with FTL.

not for sale, you can take my place

Last edited:
how do you live life wearing air max 2016's?
Easy, buy what you like and dont worry about what everyone else thinks................."Just do you"

smh at people.

If you buy what everyone else buys then you`re a follower, but if you buy what you like but nobody else likes, they`re wondering how you can live like that.. tragic

Really love these shoes but i cannot grab a pair today
frown.gif

Duty calls and gotta pay the bills because its towards the end of the month.
I hope everyine enjoys their pair. I think these look great
bills being paid > new shoes

Easy, buy what you like and dont worry about what everyone else thinks................."Just do you"

smh at people.

If you buy what everyone else buys then you`re a follower, but if you buy what you like but nobody else likes, they`re wondering how you can live like that.. tragic
TELL EM (in my tity boi voice)

Snkrs is a piece of ****. Was on there the second it changed to 7, had two gift cards, one balance dissappeared and got two ghost charges on my card but got An error on both sz 11 and 10.5 and then out of stock

Same thing happened to me. Stayed up all night. Was ready the second the button changed. Had my gift card pre-loaded into my account. But then got an error. Then tried again several times and kept getting out of stock.

After ten minutes of that nonsense, I randomly went to footaction.com and lo and behold, I got my size no problem (size 12). Not sure why SNKRS was instant sell out, but footaction ten minutes later was a piece of cake.

This is my first time buying a retro in over 5 years, so I'm not used to this madness. Just glad I got a pair, but really wanted to use my gift card on SNKRS instead of paying full price elsewhere. :/

Back
Top Bottom