FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
To the dude trading for ovo 12s or debating trading, I Def wouldn't do it but even if I was I ain't Finna trade all them and still add 80! The 12s might be rare n whatnot but maaaaan forget all that

Hoping to get some insight from the folks here on NT. I have an offer on the table to trade my pair of 2016 space jam 11s, 2017 all Star 1s, and vachetta tan foams and $80 for a pair of white ovo 12s. All shoes involved are deadstock, is this a good deal?

wiln. you're taking an L

Your trading what I hope you paid retail for a shoe that he wants to off for resale. From that I can tell you didn't really want the shoes you possess. And your putting $80.00 dollars on top. Go return the shoes you purchased and save your money up and pay resale if that's the case. Also your a foul if you do the trade IMO.:D

Last edited:
Hoping to get some insight from the folks here on NT. I have an offer on the table to trade my pair of 2016 space jam 11s, 2017 all Star 1s, and vachetta tan foams and $80 for a pair of white ovo 12s. All shoes involved are deadstock, is this a good deal?

Doubles or not, that's a terrible trade.

yeah man I agree, I'd be giving up way too much. I made them a counter offer that they wouldn't accept, so no deal. I Unds my foams last night [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Appreciate the input

But I thought they weren't your size? 1/2 down you said.

But I thought they weren't your size? 1/2 down you said.
true, I always buy 12 in foams, these are an 11.5, I thought they would be too tight but they will be just about perfect after I break them in, I honestly don't feel much of a difference between the 12 and 11.5, just a tad more snug in the toe box, I think the leather construction changes the fit just a little bit to make a difference. I hadn't tried them on because I assumed they'd be too tight but I thought what the heck, glad I have it a shot.

Just got my tan Foam's in. I never buy Pro's, but these made me bite. In person, these are gorgeous. One of the best Foam's ever. Super pleased. :smokin

Seems to be a leather overlay on the foam.

is snkrs showing any size in the XXs? I tried to go through nikefind and apparently now they can't search for launch products, which is hard to believe. looking for a store with a 14 and then, i guess the big question is whether they'll do a phone order with the all access pass....a lot of wishful thinking here.

No.

is snkrs showing any size in the XXs? I tried to go through nikefind and apparently now they can't search for launch products, which is hard to believe. looking for a store with a 14 and then, i guess the big question is whether they'll do a phone order with the all access pass....a lot of wishful thinking here.
Thinking the same so I asked Nike chat a few nights ago if they had a size 11.5 or 12 or 12.5 anywhere in their system, they apparently were able to search and "didn't find anything and were totally sold out."
My size 12 I got in from Ubiq during rd were pretty bad, glue marks galore, some indents, but the worst were several scratches, scuffs and slight discoloration. Not sure what happened with that pair. :x
Wish I had ordered during the ftl discount sale, but at that time I didn't know I had a bad pair since I was out of town when the ubiq pair came in.

SNKRS has some Foams restocked now. Dooms, Cobalts, Maroons

Thx for the heads up. I didn't get anything but I checked it out.

They have some sizes of the USA foams now too. Probably cheaper on eBay for some people considering they are $250 plus tax

I guess I might as well go ahead and grab a pair of dooms since I have a code. Size 14s are tough to come by on disco

can anyone help?, i have a coupon code for nike and i wanted to use it for maroon foams, when checking out i dont see anybox for coupons. are coupons not allowed for SNKRS??

Back
Top Bottom