FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I'm looking for a pair of ds Northern Lights in a size 10, what kind of $ should I expect to pay ? On the Bay I see 450-499, is that high ?

Galaxies,DB's,Oregons,Pana's,Unpeeled Mirrors (blue too), and Tainjins still do.

Due to demand.

Yes - hyped "grail" foams, not a single damn person daily wears... you might as well go into a retro 4 thread and say "well Eminem 4's still resell well." :rofl:

Make those a GR foam and they wouldn't do much better. Look at Oregon's - Release day dudes were asking OD $1,000+

Due to demand.

Yes - hyped "grail" foams, not a single damn person daily wears... you might as well go into a retro 4 thread and say "well Eminem 4's still resell well."
roll.gif

Make those a GR foam and they wouldn't do much better. Look at Oregon's - Release day dudes were asking OD $1,000+
lol i remember those prices.. i was happy to get mines for less than 400 now..and DB's.. but those were lucky deals though..

Galaxies,DB's,Oregons,Pana's,Unpeeled Mirrors (blue too), and Tainjins still do.

Due to demand.

Yes - hyped "grail" foams, not a single damn person daily wears... you might as well go into a retro 4 thread and say "well Eminem 4's still resell well." :rofl:

Bingo.

No GR release Foamposite is selling out. And they haven't for close to 5 years. Not sure which demographic some of you are using to determine when a foam shoe sells out. Because they really don't unless they have some hyped up limited tag attached to them.

Last edited:

Due to demand.

Bingo.

No GR release Foamposite is selling out. And they haven't for close to 5 years. Not sure which demographic some of you are using to determine when a foam shoe sells out. Because they really don't unless they have some hyped up limited tag attached to them.

We took the time to provide GR examples and you still ignored it for some reason.

Show me where the Carolina, gone fishing, USA, gold, black yeezy, Aqua, hologram foams are sitting.

We took the time to provide GR examples and you still ignored it for some reason.

Show me where the Carolina, gone fishing, USA, gold, black yeezy, Aqua, hologram foams are sitting.
I know that's right, lookin for gone fishin , golds, and maroons in a size 12![emoji]128064[/emoji]

USA foams sold out release day online - they lingered in stores for maybe a few days, but dried up fast.

Most foams are easily obtainable now if you put in the effort and hit the stores release day, at least in NY - I know the D.C. DMV area's are different. Possibly that's what he means by "sell out." That's kinda how I took it.

Gone fishing foams defiantly grew on me, kinda wish I picked up a pair - and I regret selling my VNDS Fighter Jets, which yellowed after like one wear. I thought the details and concept of the FJ foams was dope, must have taken them out of the box everyday after the release to oogle at them lol

Last edited:

USA foams sold out release day online - they lingered in stores for maybe a few days, but dried up fast.

Most foams are easily obtainable now if you put in the effort and hit the stores release day, at least in NY - I know the D.C. DMV area's are different. Possibly that's what he means by "sell out." That's kinda how I took it.

Gone fishing foams defiantly grew on me, kinda wish I picked up a pair - and I regret selling my VNDS Fighter Jets, which yellowed after like one wear. I thought the details and concept of the FJ foams was dope, must have taken them out of the box everyday after the release to oogle at them lol

Are you saying they sit like animal thug is saying or adding to my comment?

Neither - 90% of foams certainly don't "sit." I'm just making the point that depending on the area, and shoe - availability varies, and the time spent on shelf. I assumed Animal Thug meant release day sell out, online and in store.

Last edited:

yup, university red sold day 1. even when they restocked. maroon's also.

Neither - 90% of foams certainly don't "sit." I'm just making the point that depending on the area, and shoe - availability varies, and the time spent on shelf. I assumed Animal Thug meant release day sell out, online and in store.

I doubt he meant release date sell out considering. You have to follow his foam bashing posts in here.

I finally had some time to take photos of the 97 OG, 07 retro, 11 retro and 17 XX retro royals, so here they are:

]

Royal blue color: OG > 07 > XX > 11
I must say that I do like the royal blue from the XX release a lot, since it is more vibrant than the blue of the remaining ones, despite it not being the true royal blue from the past.

1 Cent logo: OG = XX > 07 > 11
The OG and XX release have a very similar 1 Cent logo design on the heel and sole, so they did try to match the OG here. The 07 release has more blue than white in the heel logo and the 11 release is somewhat in the middle

Shape: OG > XX > 07 > 11
it is sad that they did not 100% remake the original molds, the OG release just looks wider and it does give the shoe a different kind of character. The 07, 11 and XX just look slimmer and longer

Overall quality:

you can not really count in the OG, it is just too old, but for a 20 year old shoe, the quality is still ok, otherwise XX > 07 > 11. The foam feels softer, so after breaking it in, I think that this shoe will be better performance wise than the 07 and 11.

Overall:

again I would not put the OG in here, without the OG there would have been no retros, so it is non competitive.

This leaves the 07, 11 and XX retros.

Last place: 11 Retro: the royal blue is inferior in comparison to the other 2 retros, also the overall finish and the molding is not on the same level.

2nd place: 07 Retro: comes closest to the OG color wise, but overall finish and molding as well as the 1Cent details are not on the same level as the XX retro.

1st place: XX retro: comes closest to the OG in terms of 1Cent design and the overall finish. The Foam quality is great and despite not having a 100% accurate royal blue color, this blue has its own great vibe to it!

Just my personal opinion!

Nice job Good job
@Maximilian
I like the original the most, wanted the 07, 11 were [emoji]128514[/emoji] and im thinking about the 2017 xx. No think instinct.....

just realized taking out the insoles make the shoe not as tight and comfortable to wear. haha

ready for the silver surfers and coppers. 

just realized taking out the insoles make the shoe not as tight and comfortable to wear. haha

ready for the silver surfers and coppers. 
Why don't you just get the correct size instead of getting small shoes and taking the insoles out?

Why don't you just get the correct size instead of getting small shoes and taking the insoles out?

Okay size police

It's up and down with foams for me. Some fit big and some don't. My marroons fit different from my royals I'm a 14 and they fit to big so I can't get 13.5 so I go 13 and most of them fit good plus I hate when there's a bunch of room in the front

Last edited:
Okay size police

It's up and down with foams for me. Some fit big and some don't. My marroons fit different from my royals I'm a 14 and they fit to big so I can't get 13.5 so I go 13 and most of them fit good plus I hate when there's a bunch of room in the front
Hey man.. do what you want
laugh.gif
.. I was just curious.

Hoping to get some insight from the folks here on NT. I have an offer on the table to trade my pair of 2016 space jam 11s, 2017 all Star 1s, and vachetta tan foams and $80 for a pair of white ovo 12s. All shoes involved are deadstock, is this a good deal?

Back
Top Bottom