FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Still haven't worn my holos
mean.gif
At least you have holos.
frown.gif

First pair of Foams on the way. Went with the WWE steel steps even tho they don't get much love here.
Now I still have to figure out how I can pull these off, it's hard for a 34 year old white dude to wear silver shoes :lol:

Haven't worn my GFs , wore my holos twice last summer, haven't worn my dooms either...

Them royals been getting some usage though.

I have sole protectors on a pair of XI low Concords. I hate how they feel so slick. Any advice?
for non SP Pro's it will get that way upon intiall application.. but after really wearing them it gets more normal.. ive ran for miles on foams with SP's.. my SP looks yellow but my sole is still a virgin

So what was so offensive about my reply post that was deleted:

1. encouraging negrotastic negrotastic to wear his Holos and Blue Chromes for Summertime. I have and wear them both.

2. using the Bishop Bullwinkle "Hell Naw" gif as a reaction against the next possible All Star Foam. Which is STILL Fugly.

You could just PM a mod instead of describing your post that doesnt exist.

All mods can delete post so may not be who deleted.
What I described was EXACTLY was originally posted.
Was up for a while so no reason not to own it.
Know what I wrote. Reasonable expectation of Adult civil discussion.

You could just PM a mod instead of describing your post that doesnt exist.

All mods can delete post so may not be who deleted.
What I described was EXACTLY was originally posted.
Was up for a while so no reason not to own it.
Know what I wrote. Reasonable expectation of Adult civil discussion.

All you have to do is read the rules of the site. You really can't complain about a deleted post when you don't even know the rules.

Back
Top Bottom