FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
http://niketalk.com/a/rules-of-conduct

That's not true. Have read them.
With all due respect, Mod discretion, was the all catching Rule that stood out. Unless H-E-double hockey sticks and N-O are too much.
If that's the case then just say so.
I can appreciate the Honesty.

And you posted an image with a profanity. At that point, you leave your post to be deleted. I shouldn't have to explain this to you if you read the rules.

And you posted an image with a profanity. At that point, you leave your post to be deleted. I shouldn't have to explain this to you if you read the rules.

That's all the clarification I was asking for: the official reason.
"H" is a profanity bad word. Understood.

As an older conservative Asian nonCatholic, pardon my lack of feeling any personal guilt. But I DO promise will be more careful. Thank you for explanation.

That's all the clarification I was asking for: the official reason.
"H" is a profanity bad word. Understood.

As an older conservative Asian nonCatholic, pardon my lack of feeling any personal guilt. But I DO promise will be more careful. Thank you for explanation.

All is good and I appreciate you.
Have a blessed day.

What 'H' is profanity?

I can't think of one.
laugh.gif

I honestly never knew this. Probably an American thing indeed, as a European I can't imagine why this would be considered offensive / profanity.
Then again, in my country they don't play clean versions on the radio and swear in tv-shows :lol:
But it is what it is I guess, saves me a possible deletion in the future.

I honestly never knew this. Probably an American thing indeed, as a European I can't imagine why this would be considered offensive / profanity.
Then again, in my country they don't play clean versions on the radio and swear in tv-shows
laugh.gif

But it is what it is I guess, saves me a possible deletion in the future.
I got a warning for using the 14th letter word and my screen name is basically that.

I got a warning for using the 14th letter word and my screen name is basically that.

I've always cracked up when seeing your user name around in threads. Can appreciate the creativity. Here's my original post reply to you:

Aint wore my Holos, Blue Chromes or GFs yet.

Missing out for the SummerTime. All look very nice when the light hits the shoes. I regularly wear my Holos in rotation and the Blue Chromes only on Holidays.

I've always cracked up when seeing your user name around in threads. Can appreciate the creativity. Here's my original post reply to you:
Missing out for the SummerTime. All look very nice when the light hits the shoes. I regularly wear my Holos in rotation and the Blue Chromes only on Holidays.
appreciate the love fam. It never seems like the right time to wear them. I want them to make an impact when I do.

abalone foams look like a custom someone messed up and continued to ruin it, the fact nike will charge $200+ for it is insane. 

Back
Top Bottom