FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
woah r the CNY foams super limited or something? checked kickscrew out of curiousity and they have em for 600....

it might end up with china exclusive...
now 23isback release calendar have no date info on them - ? - NIKE FOAMS - Chinese NY
personally i really hope that they will be released at US , becuase i need size 13us

10m HS in Fort Wayne for the Paul George Playstations. I talked to the store associate, he said the PG 2’s are Hella Limited, and they have more ALT Galaxies than the PG’s:wow:

Oh yeah.. He said Sunday the 18th they drippp

Welp lol I been told some false info on the Big Bang’s. Still 100+ but they are labeled QS and is showing on their email to release on the 18th shrug

I need all 3 of these
27752616_10215456862759966_8343876236853160227_n.jpg

Can’t even begin to describe the salty I’m feeling thinking I could wait for Eggplants and Coppers to hit outlets so I could swipe them for the low. Just knew South Chi outlet would eventually get both...can’t find a size 13 to save my LIFE!!! Smh, when strategy goes wrong. Those Alt Galaxy are pretty damn nice!

Bruh, you thought size 13 was gonna still be around? At the outlets ? That’s one of the first sizes to go, I should know I never take chances with a 13.

Bruh, you thought size 13 was gonna still be around? At the outlets ? That’s one of the first sizes to go, I should know I never take chances with a 13.
13 and up you should never take chances.

Yeah probably should’ve known better. Just figured those two colorways specifically would sit long enough to catch a deal. Damn! Now I’m trying to get the PG 2 PS just to trade for those two foams! Lol

sooo it looks like the same amt of people who got oh galaxies will get the big bangs as well... fn nike

soleseriouss still didn't refund me for my 2 pre orders for the CNY...
and they don't answer my emails either...
shame on them

Back
Top Bottom