FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
If it’s FCFS on Sunday......we have a chance everyone going to be broke from all-star week full of heat.....I be out there Saturday night......that’s how much I want these

Everyone’s worried about the Big Bang’s and I’m trying to figure out if the lny’s Will release state side before I drop 600 smh

So I got word that Big Bang maybe a FCFS. Ftl got an email out that it suppose to be on the app today. They are stating it’s FCFS. The reason why it’s being delayed is because it may change to raffle. I guess we will see.
please god give me fcfs! i'll grab my tent lmao

I’m pretty sure it’s a Qs

They aren’t a QS. Foot locker sold some pairs last month. Nike already announced them last week saying they are releasing this week. QS’s just come out of nowhere. There’s just some shady business afoot lol

I came across a steal for a pair of foamposite black solar reds if anybody is looking for a 10.5 . PM and Ill share the link with you

If FTL does FCFS it’s gone be HELL police..fights..mall shutdowns.. local 12 on the street interviewing a mf talking bout
“It was mad crazy B! But I got my pair”
(while they lick the bottom sole) :rofl:

p.s Nike loves this type of
The Get Money Boyz are going to be out in full force if it’s FCFS.

14574E86-B2C5-44DE-8FBE-00AF1DCFD523.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom