FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Thats real hard to come to fruition considering how monopolized the shoe game is and how much control those companies have on supply

The whole limited stuff is only something recent though. Prior to 2000, just about every shoe had enough supply to meet demand. People didn't like paying retail for shoes before. Forget about paying above retail, that concept would have been crazy.

Most of the population don't care about sneakers, e.g. go to a college/university campus and people would be wearing basic stuff except for a small percentage that cares a lot about sneakers. I'm hoping in the future, that small percentage becomes even smaller.

Yeah Nike isn't gonna change anything.

Why would they?

I'll be honest, i'm salty I couldn't pick up at retail but compared to the OG Galaxies, this wasn't bad.

One of these days, people will have enough of Nike's BS with limited shoes and just decide to go to the route where only obstacle in obtaining shoes is having sufficient funds to pay for them. It won't be this generation though. Hopefully it'll be the people that are currently 5 - 10 years old, going along with their parents and filling out raffles for mens shoes when these kids barely know how to write.

How is this BS?

First, they have plenty of sneakers sitting at stores for the general population.

Next, "sneakerheads" want limited, but then complain when they can't get it. They want it, but don't want other people to have access it. People will clown JB and Adidas when stuff is "sitting" and say it's not hot, but then want everything GR.

Man cop what u like and explore other sneaker brands cause I like shoes when they sit easy cop no headache . Most people want the limited stuff to stand out which cool

I did all the right things by buying low before the online IG drop for these and the seller has now flaked via Stockx...

so i assume all the people complaining about limited stuff took a lot of L's this weekend :rofl:

complaining about limited stuff is the most hypocritical thing ever. Because if you had em you be happy as hell and prob posting pics in the thread

as for the stand out to look cool thing, buddy you was in here prob trying to snag a pair to i guess look cool as well

its like trying to holla at a girl get dissed and saying "you ain't that cute anyways" that's what y'all sound like

I did all the right things by buying low before the online IG drop for these and the seller has now flaked via Stockx...

its easy to flake on stock x. they can say they listed the wrong size then move over to goat and sell there or do local sale.

if your low price pair hasn't seen movement be nervous. the thing about these apps is a lot of kids are doing it and don't care about flaking if it means like 30 more bucks else where

Nike tried to do the non limited things and then no one wanted the shoes and they hit deep discos. I don't blame them for going back to this. We caused it.

How is this BS?

First, they have plenty of sneakers sitting at stores for the general population.

Next, "sneakerheads" want limited, but then complain when they can't get it. They want it, but don't want other people to have access it. People will clown JB and Adidas when stuff is "sitting" and say it's not hot, but then want everything GR.

You got people saying they got 8 pairs in their hoh. The first galaxies were difficult to get, so it was certain this was gonna be in demand. There’s no need to make this limited, and exclusive to hoh. Do you see anyone in this thread praising Nike for this being limited? The ones hoping for limited production are far less than the ones hoping for a mass gr. People in the black cement 3 thread seem quite happy that supply is close to demand.

It’s bs that people got desperate to the point where they line up outside stores begging others to purchase their pairs.

so i assume all the people complaining about limited stuff took a lot of L's this weekend :rofl:

complaining about limited stuff is the most hypocritical thing ever. Because if you had em you be happy as hell and prob posting pics in the thread

as for the stand out to look cool thing, buddy you was in here prob trying to snag a pair to i guess look cool as well

its like trying to holla at a girl get dissed and saying "you ain't that cute anyways" that's what y'all sound like

Galaxys foam aint that fire anyway b

:emoji_cry::emoji_cry:

Well...I'm not too worried because today is a holiday but every size 15 that was on stockx sold.

I had the lowest sale at 400. I saw a size 15 on EBay and it sold for 660. Only pair that made it to ebay. Haven't seen any 15's on Goat or flight club.

If they don't ship by Wednesday, I'll be hot....

Screenshot_20180219-190738.jpg

It’s the official email from Stockx. They issued my refund already.
That’s bs!Instead of charging a 15% cancellation fee,Stockx should charge the entire amount you agreed to pay to his or her form of accepted payment.It doesn’t seem like the 15% is enough of a deterrent to stop these people after reading through several posts on FB and NT about resellers flaking on stockx.I also bought a pair through stockx shortly before the HOH IG post and haven’t received an update yet,although it is a holiday.I hope you’re able to secure a pair soon for a decent price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom