FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
IMG_1914.jpg

For today

You got people saying they got 8 pairs in their hoh. The first galaxies were difficult to get, so it was certain this was gonna be in demand. There’s no need to make this limited, and exclusive to hoh. Do you see anyone in this thread praising Nike for this being limited? The ones hoping for limited production are far less than the ones hoping for a mass gr. People in the black cement 3 thread seem quite happy that supply is close to demand.

It’s bs that people got desperate to the point where they line up outside stores begging others to purchase their pairs.

Did you just get in to sneakers? It's been like this for years. Certain sneakers have been limited for fifteen years.

Nobody is making you buy the sneakers.

That’s bs!Instead of charging a 15% cancellation fee,Stockx should charge the entire amount you agreed to pay to his or her form of accepted payment.It doesn’t seem like the 15% is enough of a deterrent to stop these people after reading through several posts on FB and NT about resellers flaking on stockx.I also bought a pair through stockx shortly before the HOH IG post and haven’t received an update yet although it is a holiday.I hope you’re able to secure a pair soon for a decent price.

You realize sellers are what attracts business and are vital to the company? If they have no product to sell they have no business.

Adidas, Yeezysupply, Nike and all the stores cancel orders too. And most don't give you anything, but a sorry but not sorry e-mail.

Did you just get in to sneakers? It's been like this for years. Certain sneakers have been limited for fifteen years.

You realize sellers are what attracts business and are vital to the company? If they have no product to sell they have no business.

Adidas, Yeezysupply, Nike and all the stores cancel orders too. And most don't give you anything, but a sorry but not sorry e-mail.
Lol he's Wylin, 15% is more then enough of a deterrent. And for sellers like me I don't pay that if something gets cancelled

Does it matter if I started buying sneakers yesterday or two decades ago? My point was, my generation started accepting this limited edition stuff and still goes back and purchase stuff. I'm guilty of it too. The generation before me wouldn't have accepted this, they would have moved on. A lack of supply to meet demand was one of the reasons that Sega Saturn failed. Couldn't find Saturn in Wal Mart? Fine, they went and bought a Playstation and never looked back. I was saying I hope one day this limited edition stuff would backfire, and make consumers focus elsewhere. just because something has been going on for a while, it doesn't mean it's acceptable. Look at the above, there are people saying sellers are breaking contracts with StockX over a few dollars.

I'm assuming you're old enough to remember the 90s. Lets say this is 1996, would you have paid 100% more for a shoe that was sold out at the store?

Does it matter if I started buying sneakers yesterday or two decades ago? My point was, my generation started accepting this limited edition stuff and still goes back and purchase stuff. I'm guilty of it too. The generation before me wouldn't have accepted this, they would have moved on. A lack of supply to meet demand was one of the reasons that Sega Saturn failed. Couldn't find Saturn in Wal Mart? Fine, they went and bought a Playstation and never looked back. I was saying I hope one day this limited edition stuff would backfire, and make consumers focus elsewhere. just because something has been going on for a while, it doesn't mean it's acceptable. Look at the above, there are people saying sellers are breaking contracts with StockX over a few dollars.

I'm assuming you're old enough to remember the 90s. Lets say this is 1996, would you have paid 100% more for a shoe that was sold out at the store?

If you're in to sneakers you miss out on some. Big deal, there's always another release. There's several this week.

You have two options, stop buying sneakers, get what you can or pay resell. I'm not sure why you keep complaining about what these companies are doing.

I want a Ferrari, am I going to complain about how much they charge for one?

If you're in to sneakers you miss out on some. Big deal, there's always another release. There's several this week.

You have two options, stop buying sneakers, get what you can or pay resell. I'm not sure why you keep complaining about what these companies are doing.

aint that 3 options? haha but seriously, im in the middle option. im at the point where if i want em and i strike out, i move on. i get what i can. im not paying resell. my collection so vast that if i dont get em for retail, im totally fine with waiting for a restock or not havin em and looking forward to the next pair i want.

aint that 3 options? haha but seriously, im in the middle option. im at the point where if i want em and i strike out, i move on. i get what i can. im not paying resell. my collection so vast that if i dont get em for retail, im totally fine with waiting for a restock or not havin em and looking forward to the next pair i want.

Yeah I added one later :lol:

I'm saying I hope one day people would move on so if NIke continues to make limited stuff, less people would come back to Nike. I think it would have been beneficial to the greater amount of people if they had made higher quantities of shoes when they know the demand is there. I already made my choice, which is the same each time I missed out - complain about missing out, and then move on. I'm not paying resellers. I'm also not going to go in front of Foot Locker and scream and make a scene. But it's not cool seeing a bunch of people miss out, and then get screwed by resellers. Would you rather see people scramble to resellers, or would you rather see people get their pairs and say how easy they were to get?

It never feels good when you take the L on a shoe whether you agree with how limited stuff works or it’s history.

It also doesn’t make things better when you are in a thread reading for updates in hopes of getting a pair and you have dudes that just want to talk about how much they are selling their pairs for and giving up to the minute updates on the pricing market :lol:

Yup

and the only reason i did it cause i had to help out family with multiple pairs of the all star shoes and wasn't sure if i could pull it off cause how fast they went the previous year

Does anybody know if the Big Bang's will release in Europe? With the 2012 Galaxies there was a drop in Europe, but about a month after the US release!

Back
Top Bottom