FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I like them too.
Saw them in person yesterday and they were very OK Imo.
The Nike check kinda sits off the side too since it’s full Velcro under the material.

They trippin with that 250 price. People not paying that much for all white shoes.

CNY's look to be a Asia exclusive unfortunately, had to bite the bullet myself and cop from an overseas company.

See, that's the Nike BS again. I know those would be big in DC.

Did you just get in to sneakers? It's been like this for years. Certain sneakers have been limited for fifteen years.

Nobody is making you buy the sneakers.

You realize sellers are what attracts business and are vital to the company? If they have no product to sell they have no business.

Adidas, Yeezysupply, Nike and all the stores cancel orders too. And most don't give you anything, but a sorry but not sorry e-mail.
I completely understand their business model.I don’t understand why you keep caping for stockx!Ive given you my opinion about their lack of communication and they also have policies that they’re not adhering to(15% flaking fee).I gave my opinion about the members situation and I stand by it.Stockx should have harsher penalties to prevent so much flaking.

2B9ADB88-3B1D-4286-90C2-18B34D4E3544.jpeg
Just got my AS pair in, for the person asking, it does come with the stencil thingy. Not sure the function of it for this shoe. Bit underwhelming in hand. :stoneface:

I completely understand their business model.I don’t understand why you keep caping for stockx!Ive given you my opinion about their lack of communication and they also have policies that they’re not adhering to(15% flaking fee).I gave my opinion about the members situation and I stand by it.Stockx should have harsher penalties to prevent so much flaking.

I'm not caping and I don't care about your opinion. I'm wondering why you think banning sellers is something beneficial. The more sellers the better the prices the consumer gets. Obviously you don't understand business. Your reaction is emotional, not logical.

Again with more sellers flaking these sites will have stiffer pentalties in place for that.

You gotta let the wave catch up. As Nike more more limited shoes this year it’s going to get worse then better.

Just got my AS pair in, for the person asking, it does come with the stencil thingy. Not sure the function of it for this shoe. Bit underwhelming in hand. :stoneface:
you or any1 that has these. Seen a couple reviews on YouTube says these are not a foam material. Is it really different material?? What material is it??

Thank you for posting this. I didn't know it came with a stencil. I draw a lot, so l'm going to order that foam.

Last edited:
I'm not caping and I don't care about your opinion. I'm wondering why you think banning sellers is something beneficial. The more sellers the better the prices the consumer gets. Obviously you don't understand business. Your reaction is emotional, not logical.
Great so either block me as I will you or just scroll past my posts.

Back
Top Bottom