FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Damn, I'm jealous you got it for that price. That's my size too. I'm really debating spending that much, but damn, they are really nice shoes according to everyone's teaser pics. What to do......what to do.....
Thx man. I debated for a couple of weeks. Was honestly surprised the price wasn’t like $1k or whatever. $600 was decent but I do believe the prices will go up.

That said, I didn’t feel the pain because I just used inflation to pay for inflation. Sold some shoes I got for the low that went up in value. Probably cost me like $300 - $350 in “real” money.

:evil:

D986C946-AE09-4A55-A638-5A631C12F216.png
congrats bro...:pimp:

Foams always been tts for me, I went a half size up 1 time and was getting crazy heel slippage.

This. I was getting foams in my TTS, definitely a bit tight so I decided one time to buy a foam half a size up and it was a no go. Heel slippage. In the end I rather get it a bit tight/snug with a possible break in than it being too loose with heel slippage. Just my input, everyone's foot is different.

Back
Top Bottom