FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I’ll keep taking quality pairs for steals, forget hype

CB2E505A-F582-4804-8FA7-8949E7D0F570.jpeg
Was that you who copped that size 10 on eBay? :nerd:

Was lucky enough to get the Big Bang's from the Footlocker EU release! So happy! Took 40 minutes overall from start to finish, but was all worth it! Should be here by Thursday!

Did you not get cancelled? mine and a load of other peoples’ did. i ordered within 10 minutes of it going live, too. well within the cart timeout timeframe.

StockX pair came in today. Colorway is fantastic, but curious about what the quality was like on you guys' pairs. Noticed glue stains on the upper that I can't get off, chips and even a hole on the corner of the fake carbon fiber, as well as a tiny scuff on the upper not shown. Nowhere near the quality of the holograms that I have.

Attachments

• 1520285418814675995156.jpg
    1520285418814675995156.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 1520285469052659138142.jpg
    1520285469052659138142.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 15202858258391255013804.jpg
    15202858258391255013804.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 25
Did you not get cancelled? mine and a load of other peoples’ did. i ordered within 10 minutes of it going live, too. well within the cart timeout timeframe.

Hi,

well mine has not been cancelled so far and I did not get a cancellation E-Mail either. The release went live at 9.30am and not 9am as originally planned. I kept refreshing the page and once it popped up I clicked on my size and add to cart. Probably 25 seconds afterwards all sizes were sold out, since I checked with 2 laptops. It took another 5-7 minutes to finally get to the checkout page and everything went super smooth from there onwards!

so everyone who got their order cancelled got an official E-Mail from them or nothing? I know that Footlocker in Europe normally ships on Tuesdays when you buy something from them on the weekend, so I will see tomorrow I guess! Would be a huge bummer, I know some people in the supply chain at Footlocker, since I play in the same Basketball league as they do, so I will give them a call tomorrow as well. I assume there is nobody right now for sure the n that can say that he will get the shoes, since no tracking numbers have been sent out yet, due to it not being Tuesday.

so everyone who got their order cancelled got an official E-Mail from them or nothing? I know that Footlocker in Europe normally ships on Tuesdays when you buy something from them on the weekend, so I will see tomorrow I guess! Would be a huge bummer, I know some people in the supply chain at Footlocker, since I play in the same Basketball league as they do, so I will give them a call tomorrow as well. I assume there is nobody right now for sure the n that can say that he will get the shoes, since no tracking numbers have been sent out yet, due to it not being Tuesday.

I got a confirmation email 2 hours after i ordered. assumed i was good. then at 7.45pm ages later i suddenly got a cancellation email for out of stock, and a refund receipt. literally never had this happen and i’ve been buying stuff online for 20 years. worst shopping experience ever.

I got a confirmation email 2 hours after i ordered. assumed i was good. then at 7.45pm ages later i suddenly got a cancellation email for out of stock, and a refund receipt. literally never had this happen and i’ve been buying stuff online for 20 years. worst shopping experience ever.

OK, thanks for letting me know and of course sad to hear that. Well as I said I have not gotten any cancellation E-Mail as of right now, there is also nothing in my Spam and the Footlocker E-Mails never end up in my Spam anyways. I am a Penny fan since 95, so it would suck if I get a cancellation and I definetly do not want to go the resale route. I actually wanted to wear them in my next league games. Well let's wait for tomorrow I guess.

OK, thanks for letting me know and of course sad to hear that. Well as I said I have not gotten any cancellation E-Mail as of right now, there is also nothing in my Spam and the Footlocker E-Mails never end up in my Spam anyways. I am a Penny fan since 95, so it would suck if I get a cancellation and I definetly do not want to go the resale route. I actually wanted to wear them in my next league games. Well let's wait for tomorrow I guess.

yeah the only reason i asked was because you said it took you 40 minutes to buy. however you’ve gone on to say you in fact only took 5-7 minutes to buy them. and you never got cancelled. so you’ve got nothing to worry about. would’ve already happened. having said that, it’s still incredibly annoying that i got cancelled as i did nothing differently to you.

yeah the only reason i asked was because you said it took you 40 minutes to buy. however you’ve gone on to say you in fact only took 5-7 minutes to buy them. and you never got cancelled. so you’ve got nothing to worry about. would’ve already happened. having said that, it’s still incredibly annoying that i got cancelled as i did nothing differently to you.

The 40 minutes included:

waiting time from 9.00am to 9.30am, since nothing happened there.
9:31am to 9:40am: the shoe going live, adding it to my cart and checking out.

I called the customer service this morning and they cancelled my order. They claim to have sent me a cancellation E-Mail on Sunday evening, but I never received that. Since I have my own mail server I can double check that. I then asked them to send me the customer service transcript, so the conversation, which I had with the person on the phone. They then told me that they are not recording all transcripts, but before you are connected to a person, it says that all calls are recorded unless the customer specifies that, which I did not. Then I asked to be connected to someone with executive authority and I was hung up.

Then I called my laywer. The customer protection in Germany is pretty strong and so I will try to stress contract fullfillment. Anyways I will keep everybody posted here.

So far I can say that this overall is a very sad experience.

The 40 minutes included:

waiting time from 9.00am to 9.30am, since nothing happened there.
9:31am to 9:40am: the shoe going live, adding it to my cart and checking out.

I called the customer service this morning and they cancelled my order. They claim to have sent me a cancellation E-Mail on Sunday evening, but I never received that. Since I have my own mail server I can double check that. I then asked them to send me the customer service transcript, so the conversation, which I had with the person on the phone. They then told me that they are not recording all transcripts, but before you are connected to a person, it says that all calls are recorded unless the customer specifies that, which I did not. Then I asked to be connected to someone with executive authority and I was hung up.

Then I called my laywer. The customer protection in Germany is pretty strong and so I will try to stress contract fullfillment. Anyways I will keep everybody posted here.

So far I can say that this overall is a very sad experience.

agree with everything. i called them too. they are stupid and unhelpful, arrogant and useless. i would never use these Jokers again.

I assumed you had paid by 33 minutes past, so assumed you wouldn’t get cancelled. i carted at 8.28 managed to pay at 8.37, and i got cancelled. what actually happened was the Bots ate the stock 1 second after going live. then the real-time failed, and all of us were buying nonexistent pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom