FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I never cared for the supremes myself. Really I don’t like too many graphic/multicolor foams, galaxies are okay but not worth the price/hype. I got two pair for decent prices back then but even still had that sentiment. I do like the first doernbecher foams but besides that not too many other ones appeal to me
There’s a Flightposite thread that this is more appropriate for.

ooooo weee just got the last size 12 of the white "Penny PE" Foamposites online at Size? and used my SPC card to get a 15% discount total came out under retail price with tax included, can't wait till they arrive :nthat:

also seems like most sizes available at Nike.com

Last edited:
The release dates for the Galaxy & Anthracite have changed, according to this one.

Unfortunately, the Galaxy will be limited, according to this one. Perhaps the re-release of these will have a rehash of the idiocy that transpired with the original February 2012 release. Get ready to prepare to trade a car for these and have a mall shutdown with this re-release come summer 2024.

The release dates for the Galaxy & Anthracite have changed, according to this one.

Unfortunately, the Galaxy will be limited, according to this one. Perhaps the re-release of these will have a rehash of the idiocy that transpired with the original February 2012 release. Get ready to prepare to trade a car for these and have a mall shutdown with this re-release come summer 2024.

If it’s limited then Nike is a bunch of idiots.

Last edited:
Lol @ thinkin cats gon be trading they cars for galaxy retros

The climate is nowhere near 2012.

No way that I was thinking that, my dude. It was just a joke as a nod to the idiocy that transpired with that release in 2012.

I'm still struggling to fathom how that was even possible with a fool trying to trade a car for shoes after 11 years.

Was browsing my old photo bucket and had these pics of samples saved (not mine). Did anyone ever see the black foam ones in a collectors hands? I feel like this is the only pic I’ve ever seen of them.

The Flightposite 1s need no words :pimp:

12D64649-E76F-4E31-A282-D60CFBE804D3.jpeg

35B3E18C-A70A-492F-9D55-941CF1696883.jpeg

I'm posting this as my credentials

_20160227_181752.JPG

With that said.....leather > nubuck

I hate when the holes for the laces dry up and start cracking while everything else on the shoe is clean. Leather will age better, I'd expect.

I hate I sold my black yeezy foams!

Someone is trying too hard.. we already knew they would slew out 100 colorways of crayola crap and make them limited but lets make sure the leak geeks emphasize it for hype and giggles :lol:

I love everything about the galaxy foams but I know I wouldn’t wear them enough to justify the trouble of obtaining them.

Pretty dumb if they limit the galaxies but the mayhem it will bring with provide lots of entertainment so either way 👍🏾.

If you guys think galaxy’s are going to cause mayhem in 2024….

The general public hasn’t cared about foams in a decade. Since then numerous basketball shoe grails from that era have retroed and sat or are going for near retail. Galaxy’s I could see maybeeee $100 over retail at most. I see this drop being like the South Beach Lebron 8 retro. While being a tough cop because of the collectors going for them aftermarket prices weren’t bad

Looking back, those yeezy foams were $250 in 2014. I barely wore mine, last time must have been 2018.

Back
Top Bottom