FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I don't know if it's like this everywhere but I went to my local HOH and they said everyone who signed up is going to get a pair and then there will be a ton left over. I guess they got way more than they expected. Probably going to be an easy release. It's also coming at a time where we have been bombarded by so many releases that we even have J's sitting on the shelves for weeks. Now I'm just deciding if i'm going to pick my pair up or get those red timbos coming out tomorrow.

Will the black Gucci's sit over the weekend? I'm in NYC for the rest of the week and don't want to pay tax but I'd like to cop them in person this weekend (in NJ) rather than wait for NDC to ship.

Will the black Gucci's sit over the weekend? I'm in NYC for the rest of the week and don't want to pay tax but I'd like to cop them in person this weekend (in NJ) rather than wait for NDC to ship.

My crystal ball says....

Last edited:
why couldnt DB's, Mirrors, galaxies be a GR that over shipped so people in the thread could be trying them on in the stores and not have to deal with resell.

Everyone knows I usually talk down on anything not OG.

That said the Ducks Foam is one of the best IMO. DB and Normans are ok but something buddy's of mine would do back in high school painting their Foams. The Ducks aren't loud and have very nice details thoughout the shoe. Collection worthy.

Everyone knows I usually talk down on anything not OG.

That said the Ducks Foam is one of the best IMO. DB and Normans are ok but something buddy's of mine would do back in high school painting their Foams. The Ducks aren't loud and have very nice details thoughout the shoe. Collection worthy.
Oregons are a very dope colorway.  Paranormans are the best of the print foams to me.  DBs are meh.

Oregons are nice.. sprinkles in the sole.. too bad they cost too much.. i shoulda trade my mirrors for those when my mirrors were DS.. oh well ill get mines re chromed soon.lol

DBs are garbage :x put those in the top 3 worst foams along with the "Concords" and Spider-Mans.

Back
Top Bottom