FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
View media item 1698920this is what a pair of gumbo pennyposite from south Chicago nike store through phone order and this is what the inside look like (looks like plus the bottoms were dirty and unlaced)what should i do?

Theres one footlocker by me that is first come first serve. Do you guys think I have a better chance at that or buying online? How many size runs you guys think they will have?

Theres one footlocker by me that is first come first serve. Do you guys think I have a better chance at that or buying online? How many size runs you guys think they will have?

My strategy is to always try online first. I don't think there's too much hype on these so you should be able to cop online through one of those sites. Plus there are other sites I didn't include like villa, kicksusa etc that will have these shoes. I just don't have their early links to share.

My strategy is to always try online first. I don't think there's too much hype on these so you should be able to cop online through one of those sites. Plus there are other sites I didn't include like villa, kicksusa etc that will have these shoes. I just don't have their early links to share.
Cool man. Thanks for sharing the links that you have. I hope theyre not hyped been hearing different opinions on them. These are the first foams I actually want to buy. Hope the sites dont crash.

DBs are garbage
sick.gif
put those in the top 3 worst foams along with the "Concords" and Spider-Mans.
concorda are number 1 just because they didnt do an icey sole

Cool man. Thanks for sharing the links that you have. I hope theyre not hyped been hearing different opinions on them. These are the first foams I actually want to buy. Hope the sites dont crash.
You should have no problem getting them

The best plan really depends on when the store you're planning on camping at opens. If it opens at 8, then it's perfect because you have a chance to cop in-store and then if you fail, you can try online at 10. But this is assuming you're in the east coast.

I hope the Gucci's sit in my area and in the boutique shops until Friday, thanks to my credit union sending me the wrong CC

I have a 10.5 in my cart on NDC

Guccis are real clean ... I dont need em though. if they sit, i'd consider em on sale but i wouldnt be surprised if they sell out before discounts

concorda are number 1 just because they didnt do an icey sole
Sole was bad too but the worst part about them was that carbon plate :x ...I dont understand how you like DBs so much when they have that horrible 2 tone sole :lol: Oregons are dope aside from that girly *** glitter in the sole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom