FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I copped and I never get anything, but I also see a bunch of you guys got em too. Definitely one of the easier "limited" and " all star" foams to get.

8:59 AM Logged on to SNKRS
9:00 AM Sold Out
9:03 AM Attempt to buy, but errors on SNKRS
9:06 AM SNKRS asks for password
9:07 AM Order Confirmation

That was an odd release, but it looks like those who wanted, were mostly able to cop.

8:59 AM Logged on to SNKRS
9:00 AM Sold Out
9:03 AM Attempt to buy, but errors on SNKRS
9:06 AM SNKRS asks for password
9:07 AM Order Confirmation

That was an odd release, but it looks like those who wanted, were mostly able to cop.

Same here. This was a super easy grab. The Cement IV's will be even easier since they are a GR.

Never had a chance showed OOS first less than 5 mins in sold out size 12 and 13 on the app. Anyone able to purchase a size 12 or 13 via app?

this was an easy release cause a lot of these bots weren't ready for the snkrs page. i was running a bot just in case and neither the regular method or the snkrs exploit method worked. but i copped manually so easily

Last edited:
Never had a chance showed OOS first less than 5 mins in sold out size 12 and 13 on the app. Anyone able to purchase a size 12 or 13 via app?

i keep trying and it keeps not working and telling me unable to process order :-/ both sizes

Jesus Christ $267.50 is steep [emoji]128542[/emoji]
Yeah, decided to pass lat minute cause of this 
laugh.gif

I got a 13 on the snkrs app for android. Just pumped to have some black bottom foamposites. FTL and footact sold out before i could get to check out page. Super happy to get these.

got the SOLD OUT on SNKRS (iOS) at first. Was able to cop manually online from NDC after a few errors. Didn't even realize i copped. SNKRS finally showed sizes but kept saying "Air Ball" when i would try to check out.

Last edited:
How much you wanna bet there'll be about 20 legit restocks of these in the coming weeks? No way Nike made so few pairs of these things considering the ginormous #'s they've been pumping out in their other lines lately.

Back
Top Bottom