FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
OK sleep tight 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I struggle to see the love for the cobalt pros. To me it's like a bastard child of the best foams of all time, the OG royals. It's hard for me to love any pros outside the OG Pearl and OG Footaction exclusive voltage. But to each their own.

Thanks for the heads up on Shelflife. I almost placed an order on release day, but held back. Then when I saw them in person with that white sparkle effect, I had to cop. Came out to be $222 and change, which is what ALL Foams should be - $200 plus tax. That's a slight but justified price increase from the OG $180 retail.

I was thinking about selling my royals as these to me are a step further, like they took BMW 3 series and made into an M3.

They're bangers.

The sole urks me a bit. But that blue on the foam is oh so prettay! It doesn't have a clear sole or a black but imho I'm glad I purchased them.

i want those PE Pro's but imma wait on them.. if the blue sole was clear icey blue dye they would be even more flames.

:smh:
smh @ ndc
I ordered 08/25 from ndc, 08/26 i ordered from ubiq. Ubiq just arrived, and still waiting on ndc to arrive.

If I complain to ndc, you guys think i can get a discount code?

mean.gif

smh @ ndc
I ordered 08/25 from ndc, 08/26 i ordered from ubiq. Ubiq just arrived, and still waiting on ndc to arrive.

when did they estimate the date of arrival? If its late then yes, if its on time then I wouldn't. You can still try rho it shouldn't hurt tho.

:smh:

smh @ ndc

when did they estimate the date of arrival? If its late then yes, if its on time then I wouldn't. You can still try rho it shouldn't hurt tho.

estimated date is/was 08/30/16

bout to hit up their chat

mean.gif

smh @ ndc

estimated date is/was 08/30/16

bout to hit up their chat
imo and from my experience, if its not something that messed up on Nike's end, theyre most likely gonna keep saying sorry and will give u a super hard time getting a discount code. in your case, they shipped on time and theyre gonna blame UPS cause they have no control how fast UPS delivers after it leaves their hand.

case in point, i ordered the OLY foams from em on a restock. UPS returned to sender by mistake. I called Nike and the rep told me they understand and would reship to me. I called back twice, 2 days in a row, and got reassured by TWO diff reps that yes I am indeed getting a reship and not a refund. 3 days later, I got a refund. I called and had to go through hellllll just to get them to give me a discount code. they obv F-ed up. She was stuck on a 10% code as best she could do and I had to ***** and moan for 10 mins and she finally relented on a 15% code. but no way in hell was i getting a 20%.

but its def worth a try bro.

Back
Top Bottom