FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
lol I'll get some one day when I actually wear them out. Might be sooner than later as I like them but still have about 30 pairs I got this year that haven't come out the box yet. But if you ask my wife she just rolls her eyes and says they all look the same

today I was comparing my blue mirrors with some blue '11s and og '97s and i'm curious why nike went with the seamless toe on the mirrors (which btw looks great), or i guess I should be asking, why hasn't every foam after the original as mirrors had the seamless toe?

today I was comparing my blue mirrors with some blue '11s and og '97s and i'm curious why nike went with the seamless toe on the mirrors (which btw looks great), or i guess I should be asking, why hasn't every foam after the original as mirrors had the seamless toe?
Suedes and both mirrors have that single medial seam, maybe it's just for the non-foam covered Foams

Suedes and both mirrors have that single medial seam, maybe it's just for the non-foam covered Foams

Sharpie pack foams have the single seem also so that kinda throws that theory out tho I wish the sharpie foams were like the rest :smh:

Last edited:
13th is the Australia realease date, updated yesterday.

Could still blow out to a later date, but I'd be surprised.

We do tend to get a few surprise drops around tennis season in the Nike stores so yeah, makes sense.

i just remembered i bought the university blues 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom