FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
but the color isnt what had been a give away before. the mold/shape is pretty obvious to people like us as well as the 07s have the more opaque soles.

Is the 11s not duller than the 07s though? In hand i agree that the 07s shape is better than the 11s mainly the grooves and toe and height.

11s are definitely a duller shade of blue than OGs and 07s AND they have a more metallic like hue/finish to them that is different than the OGs and 07s. this is all facts.

on another note, based off those '17 vs. '07 comparison pics i'ma skip the '17s and hop on this ds pair of '07s.

I have a feeling i'll be buying multiple pairs of foams this year

rip
I wanna know which penny iv those are screw the coppers 
roll.gif

Gonna wear the coppers til the sole turns then dye em black. Whats the best way to go about dying them?

Gonna wear the coppers til the sole turns then dye em black. Whats the best way to go about dying them?
why not just dye them copper or like a tarnished copper like as if a penny was left heads down for a while and got tarnished but then you pick it up and the other sides a really nice shiny copper color

I like the OG's more than the retros.

I know the blue ice will resist yellowing better but I like what I like.

Nevertheless, I'm all in for a pair on the 17th.

Last edited:
I just checked and April 17th is a Monday. Have strong feeling this date will change.

The list with the releases dates as posted above is International releases.
Perhaps US release date will be different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom