FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Ehhhh I def wouldn't say the 2017 is better than the 07 by any means.
Sorry, but I wouldn't know honestly because I never owned a pair of royal Foamposite in my life until this year.

But at least I'm glad I never owned a pair of the terrible 2011 version.

Sorry, but I wouldn't know honestly because I never owned a pair of royal Foamposite in my life until this year.

No need to be sorry. Congrats and welcome to the club.

Imma get a new pair of the 11s one day.

anyone care to explain to me why these neon royal penny foams sitting everywhere?

I haven't seen this foam just chill in stores since 1997.

guess times are changing...

anyone care to explain to me why these neon royal penny foams sitting everywhere?

Consumers nowadays do not understand the significance of the Royals! They want Vancetta Tans and other in my opinion ugly colorways. How did one member in the Penny IV thread write: the OG fans are a dying breed! So that is the main reason why they are sitting in my opinion! They are also sitting in Europe!

Last edited by a moderator:

Too many releases across the board in too short of timeframes.

With costs rising and release frequency increasing the consumer has to be more selective. This release flew under the radar because of the date change.

damn that sucks. didnt u pay the discounted price when you checked out? i ordered from a FTL restock with a discount. came out to 212 shipped. i paid with paypal and got charged that amount at checkout. i got an email saying backordered until 2/15 as well, but the price was the same. they shipped today.

It had authorized the price discount on my card, showed up in the "Pending" transactions area. Then when the email came, it had the price without the discount. That's what led me to call and the rest is history. Never dealt with such crappy customer service, manager chick had such a crappy attitude. I even let her know how I've been shopping with Eastbay for over 20 years, and for her to be such a fool over a 15% discount is ridiculous given the margins they make on the transaction regardless. Such a fool.

That's ridiculous! What a damn joke. They should honor the consummated price regardless of error. I feel that's detrimental business conduct for them to retroactively alter the price due to a mistake on their end.

In theory they should rectify their error if needed, and honor the consummated discounted prices for orders processed during that period.

Wasted a half hour talking to two robotic morons with no IQ nor common sense that retaining a customer that's shopped with your company for over 20 years is > then 15% off a shoe that you are making your margins on regardless. Very dumb move.

Too many releases across the board in too short of timeframes.

With costs rising and release frequency increasing the consumer has to be more selective. This release flew under the radar because of the date change.

I agree with this. Plus I would add that there were a load of them made. It seemed like every other week a major retailer would have a restock on them.
Same with the Dr Dooms, just a lot of them made.

Last edited:

Sold out of my size in every store within 100 miles within 24hours

Nike obviously made a gank of the royals and foams have been more of a niche shoe again so they will naturally be more than enough left after the storm.

Since most of us know about the 1997, 2007, 2011, and latest 2017 pairs of these, but what about the seldom mentioned 2008 House Of Hoops pairs?

I believe not many have those since they strictly released at House Of Hoops stores in 2008 when they weren't saturated with lots of locations all over USA like in the present.

I've read that the 2008 version are actually the closest to the 1997 version. Can anyone corroborate that?

Although I got the 2015 Sharpie ones, I don't count that as being in this so-called club. Those were a substitute for me since I didn't get the 1997 version and missed out on 2007 version. I reiterate I gladly bypassed the 2011 version.

Why get the 2011 version since they've been slandered so much based on poor quality? Perhaps on a cheap deal though?

Some people collect all the releases of the same shoe like dude with the review. I appreciate it for the comparisons.

Although I got the 2015 Sharpie ones, I don't count that as being in this so-called club. Those were a substitute for me since I didn't get the 1997 version and missed out on 2007 version. I reiterate I gladly bypassed the 2011 version.

Why get the 2011 version since they've been slandered so much based on poor quality? Perhaps on a cheap deal though?

Because I've had the 2011s and have no problem with them.

I have a feeling Eggplants will sell better than these Royals. Coppers I'm not to sure.

Last edited:
Since most of us know about the 1997, 2007, 2011, and latest 2017 pairs of these, but what about the seldom mentioned 2008 House Of Hoops pairs?

I believe not many have those since they strictly released at House Of Hoops stores in 2008 when they weren't saturated with lots of locations all over USA like in the present.

I've read that the 2008 version are actually the closest to the 1997 version. Can anyone corroborate that?

Closest to 97s? Maybe. The 07s and the HoH 08s were exactly the same. Other than the dope penny insole!

i hope coppers chill like royals 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom