FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Ok, so y’all claiming foams!? Forreal! Y’all need to get all the way the **** outta here. I said AF1s and Timbs in my first post. Timbs aren’t sneakers but y’all treat them like they are. Y’all in the club with them heavy *** joints, NY dudes is Bamas forreal. I respect the swag and over confidence tho.

whos ya'll? dont blanket the whole NYC wit that dumb ish. i live in NYC and dont know any1 who wears timbs to the club.

How I told Ninjahood to agree to disagree, he stopped responding, and then the argument blew up :lol: :smh:
It's really not that serious, but I feel like only people that lived in both areas for extended period of times are qualified to answer this.

People everywhere rock different kicks. Y’all keep sayin that. That’s not the point. Clearly they weren’t rockin them enough for them to be a part of your sneaker culture. Timbs are NY sneaker culture. Just like Maine is probably known for boat shoes or some ****. Ok NYC rocked foams and NB sometimes. Cool. But that’s not what NY is known for. Foams and NB is what DC is known for period.
Only people not from NYC claims to know what NYC does or did...lol

we still on this huh, welp might as well strap in
giphy.gif

NYC ****** gassed. No one does anything fashion wise without NYC doing it first. Togas, NYC started that ****. Ripped jeans, NYC started that ****. Glitter Gel Sandals, NYC started that wave B. Anyways. Back to the shoes. FOH.

Navy/Gums on YCMC for $159 with code Summer20.

4434DA02-F2A2-4489-AB05-106AE4DE0EFE.png

At the end of the day, who cares what city/state wore whatever back in the day. It shouldn’t matter

No one around me EVER had Foamposites. No one could afford that **** then, so when I could buy them, I did

What the hell is up with the swoosh on the eyelet of the July 4th foams? Damn they are ugly

At the end of the day, who cares what city/state wore whatever back in the day. It shouldn’t matter

No one around me EVER had Foamposites. No one could afford that **** then, so when I could buy them, I did

What the hell is up with the swoosh on the eyelet of the July 4th foams? Damn they are ugly
Yeah i always wanted a pair when i was younger but them ****s were expensive

i'm in the midwest

The meme was a joke. Simmer down.

That’s facts tho. I couldn’t afford foams so now that I can...

Back
Top Bottom