foamposite eggplants

Ok, i need someone to help and put a size 7.5 on hold for me.  Yeah i know i got small feet... therefore females and kids like to cop my size...so it makes it a hassle and impossible and since my hook up is gone can anyone help with this???

eyes???

I know for a FACT, that ballston footlocker in arlington has a size 7.5, i wear a size 7.5 myself so i know how it is to be hunting for that size, i have had a great epiphany and no more money down the drain for rubber and leather. Anyways, i think that mall would be an easy cop for you, that mall is a ghost town and nobody would expect them to have it.

true stuff^^ .. most stores anyway i know off have 40 + .. but in mny area i havent seen 7.5...you can have them try nd order it for you tho no problem.

yeah...... i need to re-up on these! Did what i had to do (sold them) and now they're walking back into my life 
glasses.gif
size 9.5 and im straight. If foot action gets these im going in for that military 20% 
pimp.gif

Very nice ^. . Would they let you cop with military discount since its such a hyped shoe though?

These have released?? If so, I can contact my people at DTC FL and see what they can hold for me.....

anyone know if they run tight like the coppers. I had to go a size larger for them.

Originally Posted by mcpath

anyone know if they run tight like the coppers. I had to go a size larger for them.

I go a half size up in all foam based shoes except for the 1/2cent

Originally Posted by JunyaJordan

Very nice ^. . Would they let you cop with military discount since its such a hyped shoe though?

They should.... if not i'll do the ole "lay-a-way" and pull them off when the next ea drops

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

I know for a FACT, that ballston footlocker in arlington has a size 7.5, i wear a size 7.5 myself so i know how it is to be hunting for that size, i have had a great epiphany and no more money down the drain for rubber and leather. Anyways, i think that mall would be an easy cop for you, that mall is a ghost town and nobody would expect them to have it.
i used to stay in courthouse. i will be in ballston for this release

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

I only have to go a size up for the FOAM ONES only...

every other foam runs tru to my size... but they do have to be broken in a lil....

anybody hittin Rhode Island Ave?

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

I only have to go a size up for the FOAM ONES only...

every other foam runs tru to my size... but they do have to be broken in a lil....

anybody hittin Rhode Island Ave?

I might hit up Rhode Island Ave...

Originally Posted by dimez81

Ok, i need someone to help and put a size 7.5 on hold for me.  Yeah i know i got small feet... therefore females and kids like to cop my size...so it makes it a hassle and impossible and since my hook up is gone can anyone help with this???

eyes???
YUNG!

I just checked my company excel spreadsheet.

We sold a 7.5 three weeks ago for $150.

smh.gif

Now I know you wear that size, I'll hit you up before just giving !@* away!

Back
Top Bottom