Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad people feel hatred for these. Hopefully that means I can walk in to HOH and just grab my pair.

I was going to pre-order these today for a decent price but now I have to buy a new sofa bed by this weekend cuz my back is can't take the cheap %++$ i'm sleeping on any more, smh

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Some of the same people bashing will be posting a pic of their pair after the release date claiming that something changed their mind blah.. Blah... Blah

No.
basically....joints look like banana slugs...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No lie, this had me dying.

these won't be an easy cop because 75% of the people out there will be there to resell them

Minus a handful of people these aren't being hyped at all, 27 pgs is nothing for a hyped shoe just over a week away from release.

I haven't heard the youngsters screaming abouts the yellow foams like when the reds and galaxies dropped.

I just can't get down with the bright Colorways i had the electric green pros and i sold them i had the electric blue pros and sold them. These are no different

If everyones buying to resell, who the hells gonna pay the resell price? The people that wanna resell the ones they buy from the resellers?
Alotta people out there want this shoe cause its bright.
Lotta people want it cause its yellow.
Lotta people want it cause its a foamposite.
Yall can hate as much as yall want but if yall dont stop buying them,
Nike aint gonna stop making them. Idk why all the complaining and confusion.

Originally Posted by trainspotter

I was going to pre-order these today for a decent price but now I have to buy a new sofa bed by this weekend cuz my back is can't take the cheap %++$ i'm sleeping on any more, smh

Lmao ok 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

17th is the release date... i got my pair in today, havent unboxxed yet, to tired... but will post some pics later

This will be an easy pickup for everyone, in fact i think if your from TX, could stroll in at noon and get ur size the shoe is way to bright. EASYpass

GOT MY PAIR TODAY.. DDNT EXPECT TO HAVE EM SO EARLY..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I LOVE EM... AND NO COLD, NO BEASTS, NO LINES 
happy.gif
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom