Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

im not mad at these. i was hoping for a little royal blue though. but these are dope

I can honestly see these as a pro more than a foam one colorway but who knows they might flip the script later down the road

would love to compare these side by side to my black/voltage yellow foams..  curious to see how close/far off the color is..  if it is pretty close than I may have to add a pair to the collection..  will have to wait and see I guess.. 

Man, they really are going crazy with the Foams. Definitely starting to lose their appeal, I don't mind them being popular now but whoring them out like this is just getting redundant. At least space them out.

Also, in that video, at the end, someone says "no blue?" and it sounds like Gentry says "And actually, that's coming..", but you can't really hear him. I think these would be a lot nicer with some dark blue hits thrown in.

I mean those are cool but slow down please. For the love of Penny, slow down.

At first, the way they were being held in the other thread made me want them. This close up picture makes them an easy pass for me. No fruity loop foams for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom