Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow got my confirmation email from ndc already. usually takes like an hour...for as long as these have been "out" seemed like they wouldve lasted longer...

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Anybody get order conf from nike yet? Got 2 more minutes for my eastbay virtual cart. I'm sure it's sold out with phone orders anyway

My NDC order confirmation just came through.

Originally Posted by yanky

Haven't gotten that confo email from ndc yet :/

calm down. if you got that order number you're fine. they have a lot of orders to go through. you guys need to be patient.

gotta wake up early tomorrow, dammmn
frown.gif

Picked up my pair Size 11 on NDC in and out no crashes...had to ask my wife to use her "special internet shopping powers" to get them.

fairly easy cop online compared to the all star releases. excited to see this shoe in person, from what I've heard pics don't do the shoe justice. this will be my first foam

NDC seems to have upgraded servers.. or demand was nowhere near recent releases. super smooth all the way through

The funny thing is I didn't even want these. Pretty ironic that the 1st shoe I try to get on a midnight release that I don't really want, I GET, lol.

No dice on NDC after 2 attempts for two diff sizes...

I was on Eastbay and added the foams to my cart at midnight and immediately had a 14 min wait. When that ended all my info already in the cpu from my acct and clicked to proceed. After about 2mins of the processing bar, I clicked submit and received my order #, customer #, and an email from Eastbay saying my order was received.

Now, does this mean I should be good to go and can relax without worrying about getting up early in the morning to get these shoes just to be on the safe side? I would hate for Eastbay to send another email about them canceling my order.

BTW these aren't for me bout for my cousin and I dread having to get up early knowing ppl will be lined up. I would still feel the same way if I wanted these. I just wanted to cop for my cousin without being out there at like 6am lol....

Originally Posted by Kipthor

fairly easy cop online compared to the all star releases. excited to see this shoe in person, from what I've heard pics don't do the shoe justice. this will be my first foam
Pics don't do any justice IMO. i got them today and after seeing them in person I like them more than my metallic reds, which is why i grabbed another pair this evening. congrats on the pick up bruh. you will be stoked when you see them in person.
pimp.gif

I am thinking the same exact thing. Looks like everyone spent their tax money. Buying sneakers until the Black Friday release should be a breeze from here on out. 

Originally Posted by philchen89

NDC seems to have upgraded servers.. or demand was nowhere near recent releases. super smooth all the way through

I think servers were good because this the only release tonight

I don't get it, the link NDC sent out via twitter didn't work. I literally clicked it the second it came out and it never appeared again. I did hopefully cop a pair through footlocker. Was in a virtual line for approx 15 min and to my surprise everything went better than expected there. I was also checking out on JJ when the size I wanted sold out. I've never ever been successful on JJ. NDC has been my savior, but not tonight and I have no idea why. I kept waiting for a second tweet with a new link. And I even kept going to the new arrivals in mens shoes.

Glad so many others had a smooth experience with NDC today though.

Originally Posted by ducktales

I am thinking the same exact thing. Looks like everyone spent their tax money. Buying sneakers until the Black Friday release should be a breeze from here on out. 

thats what I've been waiting for. got my pair from ndc
pimp.gif

NDC for the first time in awhile for something limited, almost takes some of the sting away from the Titans' butt kicking.

Yea!!! I hope your right. Death to all the tax money ballers. True test will rein supreme when I make my way to the mall @ 4:30. Got 3 spots getting em so hopefully I can get a pair. Gosh I miss being the only person in the mall. Not a 2x cop doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom