Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been excited in a particular colorway in a while. But khakis a royal blue v nneck and these...MANE.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Would never pay $220 for these, but if they were to go the way of "Coughdrops" and hit outlets? I'd definitely cop.

sneakerheads think alike 
laugh.gif
 i've said this thousands of times for many shoes. don't have a feeling they will be at every outlet like the CD's but they will definitely hit. its a colorway that is fire, just not a "$220 shoe that will sell out at retailers" fire hah.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Ok, they do have slight hits of blue on the shoe.....at least on the penny sign. But they still @#$% up the shoe. Golden State wore yellow & royal blue.....not navy blue.
Damn things look like they shoulda' been worn by the Michigan Wolverines.

I'm nicknaming them the Maurice Taylor foams. Or the Maceo Baston/Louis Bullock Dopes.
roll.gif

Throwback Wolverine jersey & some camo shorts in the Summer time.
happy.gif

its 2012 fam we stopped wearing jerseys a few years ago lolCOME ON MAAAAAN

New nickname, the banana boats are a easy pass. Throwing all my foams in the closet can't even wear them in NYC anymore.

220 for all yellow kicks nike? 
laugh.gif
whoever thinks all yellow kicks are selling out fast need to step out to da real world for a second.

While at 21 Mercer this morning, they really POP out at you, nice but not for me

need to see these in person. they better be more saturated with color than those easter green pro's
eyes.gif

Easy pass for me, but these are the foams that later on in time will be worth dough.

These are the ones that you passed up on but later on when you see them on other peoples feet, your like damn. Shoulda, woulda, coulda!!!

^ hype much?
laugh.gif

easy PASS.....black with a yellow translucent sole YES, these, NO......just give us Volt pros...thats all I ask nike
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i really dont understand the hype with Foams cuz them things r wack to me... the only ones i  mights wear r the dooms:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom