Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo i was tellin my mans when the eggplants clear bottoms dropped then the coppers the same yr i said nike r goin to GB the foams its sad  

oops
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

lol at the hype feeding in here... these could be a wide release GR and will sell out in seconds because of all the hype being built in here. I dont see these that limited if every HOH will get em. Pretty sure random spots in Florida will get em as well....

all these dudes that want em lessening their chances by all this talk.... resellers are lurking awaiting their prey.

Are you referring to the galaxy foams? because there's not too much hype in this thread at all....

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

foams are dead, if you dont think so then your one of the people killing them
I dont think theyre dead....

funny some of the people that wished Nike gave more love to foams are the same complaining theyre getting it now.

I do agree some of the cws are OD, but others like those cws.

been on foams for a minute so miss me with that new to the foam game *+$!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

foams are dead, if you dont think so then your one of the people killing them
I dont think theyre dead....

funny some of the people that wished Nike gave more love to foams are the same complaining theyre getting it now.

I do agree some of the cws are OD, but others like those cws.

been on foams for a minute so miss me with that new to the foam game *+$!

Preach

these have grown on me. at 1st, i had these in the same category as the "slimes", but these i will cop. those damn slime pros are still hideous to me tho.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i really hope that this doesnt sell as fast as reds cuz if it does then its def resellers buying it

Originally Posted by karxken

Originally Posted by bigj505

i love how people blame resellers for everything
laugh.gif

did u want me to blame it on lebron??  
wink.gif

laugh.gif
its not just u. its a common theme on the forum these days.
its like if a shoe sells out, its the resellers fault.

guess the lime green pros sold out because of resellers too even tho everyone was looking like ghostbusters in the hood for a minute
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom