Foamposite One "Golden State"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised if they had another person with the pines on they can add relish or even resemble a traffic light. So what do you all think about the new sole vs the old thicker sole?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

So what do you all think about the new sole vs the old thicker sole?

nerd.gif

Explain? I'm not hip to this..

its crazy cruising through ebay and seeing all these people with all these pairs trying to sell at 350+ when in actuality, they dont care for the shoe, just the money. i guess its good business but it kills it for people that wait in line.

Originally Posted by j o 19

ONCE UPON A TIME MANY A PPL HATED THIS SHOE IN THIS THREAD 
grin.gif

I still hate this *#*#%+% shoe
laugh.gif
 you got dudes posing with ketchup and mustard bottles....like for real? 

I'm officially done with Foamposites. This whole +%%* is dead. I'm good with my 07's from here on out.

And someone just said these got a thinner sole now....welp, yeah...now I'm definitely done with Foams.

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

heads out bmore are getting beat over these shoes typical bmore people smh

im in bmore and i've heard absolutely NOTHING of the sort. foams are nothing new here and we BEEN doing this so ppl don't get that exited here for foams like other places bc foams are THE NORM here.
wink.gif

also, to those saying the sole on these is thinner than the others, that is completely FALSE!!
laugh.gif
i just compared these to my reds and the sole is EXACTLY THE SAME. not sure what yall are looking at or maybe yall just got bad pairs or something.

*EDIT*
oh, and this...

Originally Posted by fijiloo

wow that picture makes me want to NEVER ever wear camo cargo shorts again. Those dudes are making foams look horrible.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by KingJay718

At the end of the day, they're Foamposite Ones. They're Penny's shoe. They can put out a vomit colorway and it will generate hype and sell. Anyone who thought these would sit, or thought that these wouldnt generate enough hype really needs to shake themselves.
Eh. It was just a few years ago that wasn't quite enough. Remember the Cactus and original Black/Reds? Now look at what DS pairs of those go for. The hype has done wonders.

You didn't get your pair huh?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by BRoOkLyN x KinG

People like this shouldn't be allowed to wear foams.You two make them look WACK AS ++#@$ !!!! and you two are an embarrassment to Miami. *side note* no reason for fat boys clothes to be so damn tight just buy your right size 

My only question is Who came up with the grand idea to hold matching condiments to make this pic epic?!?!?! LOL
for the pearls or a future all white pair, they will holding a jar of Hellmans Mayonnaise

Welp it's official then lol. Holding coordinating condiments with your new kicks is the new thing.

Originally Posted by jonbuya

its crazy cruising through ebay and seeing all these people with all these pairs trying to sell at 350+ when in actuality, they dont care for the shoe, just the money. i guess its good business but it kills it for people that wait in line.

What do you expect them to sell them for retail??? Anything you sell on ebay ebay & paypal take about 10% off the top & then there's shipping costs. Dudes are trying to make a profit not break even or lose money. Now the ones at 400+ are pushing it. I even saw some up for 600. smh.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Coordinating attire? Black tee for me. That's all I need for these,IF I keep and wear them

A basic black tee is cool, but for me kinda bland especially if that's the only thing you ever wear with your foams. I mean whenever I buy new kicks I gotta buy a lil something, not saying go on a shopping spree. I ain't got anything yellow, nada. So I would have to buy something, and if all I can wear with em is just a black tee I don't nee em. The shoes already expensive, not including the clothes I have to buy. Side note: I bet dudes in that pic mothers were like, don't y'all look cute in y'all new shoes matching and everything. Pet peeve: how tight dude got his reds laced

I didn't cop because I grabbed the slime pros.... But I do disagree with the whole these are horrible statement .... I would have grabbed them if I already didn't have a bright colorway already... These are just one of those colorways that's not for everyone.... Just like the slime pros... You either loved it or hated it like others said... Just not a everyday shoe.... You Pull em out every once in a while , without matching the hell out of em

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

nerd.gif

CREDITED TO EOH: HE  BOUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THE SOLE ON  THESE ARE THINNER THAN PREVIOUSLY RELEASED FOAMS. I FOR ONE DON'T LIKE THIS COLORWAY BUT COPPED A COUPLE PAIRS FOR TRADING BAIT.

nerd.gif

CREDITED TO EOH: HE  BOUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THE SOLE ON  THESE ARE THINNER THAN PREVIOUSLY RELEASED FOAMS. I FOR ONE DON'T LIKE THIS COLORWAY BUT COPPED A COUPLE PAIRS FOR TRADING BAIT.

nitpicking. soles are just fine on these.
all of the hate in the world on these and they still selling
laugh.gif

nike at least got the grooves back to being defined. i looked at the electric greens from last year and them joints almost had no grooves near the front 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nike at least got the grooves back to being defined. i looked at the electric greens from last year and them joints almost had no grooves near the front 
roll.gif

If the grooves you're referring to are treads in the soles, as the tool mold wears this may be the cause of this condition. Tooling has a life which can range widely based on material. My guess would be based on the volumes they move of these sneakers it could have come off a dated (worn) mold. Yours wouldn't be the only ones though, there'd probably be thousands like this?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by BRoOkLyN x KinG

People like this shouldn't be allowed to wear foams.You two make them look WACK AS ++#@$ !!!! and you two are an embarrassment to Miami. *side note* no reason for fat boys clothes to be so damn tight just buy your right size 

My only question is Who came up with the grand idea to hold matching condiments to make this pic epic?!?!?! LOL
for the pearls or a future all white pair, they will holding a jar of Hellmans Mayonnaise

I was thinking marshmallow fluff
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

2 things...

1. Ppl are really upset about the Concords release and really feel that's the BLAME for the current state of the game.
laugh.gif

2. Seems to be no middle ground with this particular c/w. it's a love/hate thing which usually translates into $$ as we c an see.

RE: 2. It's to be expected that Nike will reach for specific colors since these will be sought after as a new C/W. more importantly, Nike as with anyone in the fashion industry know the colors clothes and footwear are coming out several years in advance.Colors are personal preference, if people don't like them just move on

Originally Posted by ducktales

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

roll.gif

If the grooves you're referring to are treads in the soles, as the tool mold wears this may be the cause of this condition. Tooling has a life which can range widely based on material. My guess would be based on the volumes they move of these sneakers it could have come off a dated (worn) mold. Yours wouldn't be the only ones though, there'd probably be thousands like this?
grooves = grooves on the side of the shoe. not on the soles

Just copped these on the release day, I wasn't sure how nice they would be but yes after seeing them in person they look really nice.

In this picture, I think they look really nice on feet and subtly matched (i.e. yellow belt). I'll have no qualms adding these to my collection...
mb69go.jpg

Nike must pick and choose when it comes to the grooves.

The grooves on my yellow joints are good money.

On my galaxy's though...
sick.gif

Mondawmin  was really organized with their release to my surprise...

They came through again, despite me being real lazy yesterday morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom