Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

Are these still coming out the 23rd or is there any chance they will be released earlier ?

I know they are dropping, just wanted to know if a chance they might get released earlier 

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

so did there just re-release ?
I guess you meant they and not there, they will release on the 23rd just like the cool grey xi's.

December 23rd- foams/cool greys?
December 26th-xmas brons/grinches?

gonna hit my pockets like a bag of nickels

LilJ always got something slick to say behind that computer screen, dude stay tryna play somebody on here. He really thinks he is a niketalk boss lmaooooo
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

LilJ always got something slick to say behind that computer screen, dude stay tryna play somebody on here. He really thinks he is a niketalk boss lmaooooo
roll.gif
there u go again. we already know ur str8 hood and everyone is scared of u in here.

please dont eBody me sir.

Weeks and weeks later and still got dudes tube steak in the throat? Let it go...you suppose to be a harlem cat....yall not suppose to hold grudges...chill

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Weeks and weeks later and still got dudes tube steak in the throat? Let it go...you suppose to be a harlem cat....yall not suppose to hold grudges...chill
just a testament of the quality of my work.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

roll.gif
there u go again. we already know ur str8 hood and everyone is scared of u in here.

please dont eBody me sir.

I bet U is one corny little white boy that got od pimples on your face and mad  birth marks all around your neck piece .LMAFO  all you ever do is bash ppl on here dogs and you swear you know it all.......U ain't no boss lilJ, I guess this niketalk thing and the little collection of sneakers got you feeling like you u the man huh, yeah aiight, at the end of the day you still are a cracker HAHAHAHAHAHA......First off, let me start this by saying all u dudes can all $u*& my d*&^!!!!!!!!!!  F*&^% U and all your little homies on here.......I ain't never scared, I would b*&^% slap you or any one of your little dude friends from here. I'll run y'all mofos sneaks right off your feet and post them up on ebay the next day.

Back
Top Bottom