Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I copped..... Lets see what happens from here with the orders.

I'm with you. Copped a size 11. Now it's just wait and see time. I'm glad they put these up, I'm in AZ with no hoh or niketown yet.

Originally Posted by azjordans

I'm with you. Copped a size 11. Now it's just wait and see time. I'm glad they put these up, I'm in AZ with no hoh or niketown yet.

We should know by tomorrow morning.

December 23rd bump

They had these in my Footlocker VIP coupon packet announcing the release date

Originally Posted by Magic1978

December 23rd bump

They had these in my Footlocker VIP coupon packet announcing the release date

So these will be re-releasing this december?

will scoop for the right price
30t6p3b.gif
@any one who paid more than retail for these
laugh.gif
@Nike

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Yea, earlier this year they said when they drop in December it will be a bigger release.
maybe it's just me  but i got a feeling these will sit if they drop in december because most people are spending $175 on cool grey xi's and $160 on white red xiii's in december, and for the people who are only getting one shoe in december the white red xiii's are going to be everyones plan B that doesn't get the cool grey xi's

They sat when they were "hoh exclusives" so the other shoes releasing around them in december won't matter really...

They sat on hoh shelves for months even after the price was dropped and on a 50....the J's droppin then won't have any bearing on these...

Still don't know why they dropping these again considering how terribly they did earlier this yr..

They sat when they were "hoh exclusives" so the other shoes releasing around them in december won't matter really...

They sat on hoh shelves for months even after the price was dropped and on a 50....the J's droppin then won't have any bearing on these...

Still don't know why they dropping these again considering how terribly they did earlier this yr..

they didn't "sit"....problem was they made a bunch of em for a sneaker that da majority of da sneaker community had already

bought in 2007 w/ da solid red soles...and those are basically tanks.

HOHs had a huge line for em in NY...problem is like with all other foamposites, these are really hot regionally in da northeast..not anywhere

else...so other places probably kept transferring pairs that didn't sell right back to NYC.

these sat.....in fact they sat for so long i got my pair for 71 bucks all black pro's would've been a better choice for release ur wasting your time NIKE!

yea they did sit... when you're able to stock locate months later and get a pair for 50 off, they sat.

If I wanted to find a size 10 for a "good" price from a place that will ship, where would you recommend ?

This dude really said they didn't sit...
pimp.gif
...they probably still could be found on select shelves...I guess by that line of thinking, when they drop again and they are still around by the summer, that won't be considered "sitting"?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

yea they did sit... when you're able to stock locate months later and get a pair for 50 off, they sat.

This.  HoH NY employees were begging customers to take a look at them, because they had so many leftovers. 

I'm happy these are re-releasing, because I can either buy them in December, or get them dirt cheap via reseller.

Back
Top Bottom