Foamposite One Retro..Black/Red..the right way this time

i think people overhype the foams. the shoe is clunky and farily heavy. if they modified it a bit to actually have some 'foam' weight to it, it'd be great.

compared to newer designed shoes, these are nothing but hype and the hype can't be saved.

the royals were good, and what not, but just that is enough. trying to buy the eggplants and create any hype on any other colorway is just a waste.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by bigj505

i would like to take this moment to thank everyone that's passing on these. will may my purchase that much easier.

QFT. I'M STILL SCOOPING NO LESS THAN 10 PAIRS...

why

So I can have a matching pair of "Cough Drops" for each of these....

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

i think people overhype the foams. the shoe is clunky and farily heavy. if they modified it a bit to actually have some 'foam' weight to it, it'd be great.

compared to newer designed shoes, these are nothing but hype and the hype can't be saved.

the royals were good, and what not, but just that is enough. trying to buy the eggplants and create any hype on any other colorway is just a waste.
You mean like the foam lite or any of the flightposites
eyes.gif

why do some of you come in topics you know nothing about 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by fresh1hre

^^lol .. im coppin just cuz its a HOH exclusive =D

please go back to ISS... Thanks

Searchin4Js- You actually kept all of those? sz11 (cough,cough)

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by bigj505

i would like to take this moment to thank everyone that's passing on these. will may my purchase that much easier.

QFT. I'M STILL SCOOPING NO LESS THAN 10 PAIRS...

why

So I can have a matching pair of "Cough Drops" for each of these....
2wozsx4jpg.gif

Yeah. I'll cop. But does this mean we aren't going to see a metallic red colorway this year? If so, I'm not trippin, but damn there was a lot of hype for them. Oh well.

Here I am praying and hoping these will make North of the border. *wishful thinking*

Back
Top Bottom