Foamposite Pro 7/1 Release

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

theres nothing gem green about these... am i missing something here? they look brown.

I don't see the green on these either. Maybe they shift colors like the Pine greens

foamposite-gem-green-2012.jpg

OK, so for anyone that missed out on pine greens you can have almost the exact same shoe. They don't look bad, just look too much like pines in the light shift.

It's a though they meshed they finishes from the pines eggplant and copper. I was instantly excited but I need to see them in person. I'm hoping the hype over them has died down some. They do look bronze though and awesome. I haven't worn any of my foams in a while though so I don't know when I'd wear these.

A definite cop for me. These have that rainbow effect gasoline has, judging from previous pics. I really like them.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

foamposite-gem-green-2012.jpg
No disrespect to anyone that feel otherwise, but these joints right here...

I don't care that they look like a mashup of the coppers and eggplants, with some added irredesence (sp?) similar to the pines...These are bought, without hesitation.  I dont even like Pro's, but all bets are off for these.

Not sure where the "green" part of the "green gem" comes in, but i dont care nothin bout that.

Oh and the Olympic VI's come out the following Saturday...July is shaping up to be like February all over again...

Looks like they just reversed the colorshift, so these probably look more green when in certain lighting/angles....while the Pines look like these in certain lighting/angles.
i'm on board depending on how they look in person.

DEF HAVE TO SEE THESE IN PERSON TO DECIDE IF I WANT THEM... ITS TIME TO START SKIPPING POINTLESS COLORWAYS... I CANT SPEND MY EVERY PENNY ON FOAMS.. LET ALONE SHOES ANYMORE.. GENTRY IS OD'ING

Copped, reminds me of eggplant pros which would be dope in their own right. (hint hint Nike)

A nice dark neutral color which can be worn with just about anything.

Back
Top Bottom