Foamposite Pro 7/1 Release

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Looks like they just reversed the colorshift, so these probably look more green when in certain lighting/angles....while the Pines look like these in certain lighting/angles.
exactly what i think
..reverse pines

and i thought the pines were dope so... copped 

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Copped, reminds me of eggplant pros which would be dope in their own right. (hint hint Nike)

A nice dark neutral color which can be worn with just about anything.

Eggplant Pros - NOOoooo, you didn't just wish for that did you?  Wash your mouth out with soap son... 
laugh.gif

go head, tell him to wash his mouth out, til they drop. now i aint sayin u will cop but if nike did eggplant pros (which i hope 4) they will have most if not all in a torture rack, well our pockets gon b in one LOL

IF THE IRIDESCENT SHINE IS ANYTHING LIKE THE NIKE TUNED AIR MAX FROM BACK IN 1999... IM SOLD 

Originally Posted by j o 19

IF THE IRIDESCENT SHINE IS ANYTHING LIKE THE NIKE TUNED AIR MAX FROM BACK IN 1999... IM SOLD 

that's exactly what it appears tho be like. COPPED!

I'm done with foams unless they are unique..these seem boring from the pics but I guess I need to see in person first. When is Wale going to rock these or is he on to Turf shoes now? haha

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Looks like they just reversed the colorshift, so these probably look more green when in certain lighting/angles....while the Pines look like these in certain lighting/angles.
i'm on board depending on how they look in person.

Oh, youre on board huh. Big surprise there. Lolol

Nike, do u have any black soles for foams? Im beyond tired of iced soles.

Pic borrowed from tuxedo1208 posted in WDYWT:

Nike, c'mon stop messing with my emotinos.  Just drop these already.  Yo're doing pros in small variations of the same shoe over and over and then pink foam ones?!  PINK FOAM ONES?!!!  

Back
Top Bottom