Foamposite pros fall 2011 via (solefreshsoclean.com)

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ that's the retail Ninja the whole sale price is wayyy lower than that...i dont see too many stores would be buyin them if they're only gonna make 10 bucks plus tax on them

i was refering to da 100 dollar price tag next to da 190 dollar joint...

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ that's the retail Ninja the whole sale price is wayyy lower than that...i dont see too many stores would be buyin them if they're only gonna make 10 bucks plus tax on them

i was refering to da 100 dollar price tag next to da 190 dollar joint...

^ my bad u're right about that one didn't see it i skipped right to retail, but damn these are gonna b great at 114 when they drop $WOO$H!!!!!
pimp.gif

^ my bad u're right about that one didn't see it i skipped right to retail, but damn these are gonna b great at 114 when they drop $WOO$H!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

How does the color retro/black&white= blue?
Originally Posted by deionandmelo

retro? thats not a color
it's "retro blue"....same color on the Lebron SB's, so you can def expect these to be seen with hot pink laces when they drop
tired.gif

retro? thats not a color
it's "retro blue"....same color on the Lebron SB's, so you can def expect these to be seen with hot pink laces when they drop
tired.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

retro? thats not a color
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at the same time
i know...wait till they slap the nickname on 'em 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

retro? thats not a color
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at the same time
i know...wait till they slap the nickname on 'em 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not a fan of the Foam Pros but the Retro cw is decent. If i was to ever get a pair of Foam Pros it would be the Pearls. The swoosh on the Pros irks me.

I'm not a fan of the Foam Pros but the Retro cw is decent. If i was to ever get a pair of Foam Pros it would be the Pearls. The swoosh on the Pros irks me.

I wish they would give people what they want.

These are going to brick, and then when they don't sell. Nike's going to wait years to give us good colors again.

At least they're doing good with the Foam One line.

I wish they would give people what they want.

These are going to brick, and then when they don't sell. Nike's going to wait years to give us good colors again.

At least they're doing good with the Foam One line.

Back
Top Bottom