Foamposites: Pewter or Electrolime?

I've been wanting pewter foamposites for a while and will probably buy some soon, but today I crossed someone wearing the electrolime foams and they look really sick and now I'm leaning more towards the electrolimes.
Which should I get between pewter and foamposite? I liked the pewters as they look like they would match with lots of things but I like how the electrolimes stand out and I like it when shoes stand out.

Which would you recommend?

Thanks

I just found a great deal on new electrolime foams shipped for $260, the cheapest pewters I had found so far were $100 more and I was already leaning towards the electros since seeing them in person today. I was kind of worried about matching clothes if ever I decide to wear them daily but I can always get a matching hat.

Originally Posted by emier2

gotta be the pewters, you can wear them with more stuff
I thought of that but I figured I can just get a matching hat and at least that would help and I'll find some matching things. On the up side I like shoes that stand out and turn heads and the electrolimes definitely help with that.
I already bought the electrolimes because I could get them for $100 less than the pewters. I might buy pewters in the future though.

Originally Posted by go rilla

whatever pair you choose
just remember to tie your shoes
I don't think so, especially foams, virtually no one ties foams, I'll lace mine probably about Wale-loose.

^when you do make sure to create a post showing people how they look untied, like you did before 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Pewters all day. and you can find DS pewters cheaper than 260 if you do your research.

I wish I can cop a pair SZ12 pewter cheaper than 260....
I only paid 220 for my VNDS copper! what a deal huh?

Back
Top Bottom