Foamposites: The new Jordan Retro?

no i just think these are way more simplistic and limited.jordans are over saturated now a days and quality sucks.

these are the first foams i seen in a while on display, most of them dont make it to the shelves... they really do fly straight out the store

New School collectors are alll over this because im almost positive they were either to young or werent into the game when they came out back in the day. Plus the shoe is dope and Nike is putting out dope colors

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Is it just me or are people getting way more excited about new Foamposite releases than they are for Jordan retros?  I'm seeing Jordan retros sitting on shelves forever, but Foams flying like crazy, and threads on Foams are lasting much longer than those about Jordans.

Talk amongst yourselves!

coffeetalk.jpg

laugh.gif
  Good one I really miss those SNL days, but back to the topic,  I don't think Foamposites are even close to Jordan Retro in terms of sales and i doubt they ever will, foamposites are big because Nike is coming with big releases on these.  They were always popular, the originals commanded a good premium.

JB ruined jordans with their quality while the nike foamposite is very durable and well made...its weird comparing them tho
grin.gif

ok lets do this
foamz
eggplants twice within 1 1/2 yrs approx
royals 3 times within like 5 years
2001 sj
2009 sj
mmmmmm nike on foamz re-realeses
jordans on a re-release not likely till
8-9 yrs down road
this is speaking hypothetically though
so Jordans will always rule 25 yrs going strong
nike just re-releases same colorways lol
sorry but this thread is a hype builder which is trying make foamz more hyphed up then they already are.........
you think nike messed up copper release on purpose duhhhhhhhhhhh
builds hype smhhhh...

Stop this thread right here.... its not even that serious... only real sneakerheads are coppin these cause the $200 price tag is makin hypebeast turn the other way with the boo boo face

My theory

Jordan Brand's dropping the ball like crazy. I can't even name a release that's coming up....plus their quality sucks ....we know.

Also it's where you're at. Foams ain't %##* here in the Bay Area as Jordans are. In the East, foams have always been hyped.

Foams have been hot in my area, the right colorways are definitely comparable to some of the best J's hands down.

the jumpers onto the bandwagon realize this is one shoe that gets people around them "talking" about their shoes. something that jordans arent quite doing right now. it'll be a phase and soon pass

dudes just started D-riding them who had no business too. Same dudes were the ones saying they were
sick.gif
before are those same ones prolly rocking them now.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

dudes just started D-riding them who had no business too. Same dudes were the ones saying they were
sick.gif

QFT!

When I got my first pair and wore them (dr. dooms) a few years ago for the first time in high school people were trying to clown saying they look like space boots.  Same people were hitting me up asking if I got the coppers.  smh.

Everytime a foamposite releases a thread like this is made. I stopped posting in Nike Retro for a year and some change because of all the foam hype knowing that a year before the eggplants dropped dudes just looked at them as overpriced ugly basketball kicks, now its like if you not rockin nike foamposites your not cool it's crazy how times have changed

Im new to NT, so HYPE didnt affect me in the least.

I was fiending for the eggplants once i saw the pic on Sneakerfiles, right before i joined NT....* even made a thread about it*

Those were my 1st pair and ive been going strong since...

Dudes hopin on foams because JB let them down with there quality issues. I predict every color foam is about to drop lol Nike tryin to milk this for what its worth.

Precisely why i'm favoring my flightposites to foams right now. As much as i love the shoe, i don't want to be apart of this foolery going on.

I bought the NDS OG royals in 2004 for $80 bucks, smh at what's happened to this shoe.

I'm sayin'.. If you couldn't afford them before (too young, bread short) cool, jump on. But if you JB fanatic trying to jump ship, I say stay the heck on the other side of the street!

Then again, I can't front, when I was young, I couldn't afford J's.. So now I cop a few 1's, 3's and 5's... Thats what Im used to being that those were out when I was in H.S.. The Penny line dropped in early to mid 90's? And being a magic fan since '91, the timing was just perfect!

I wish I still had my foam baseball hat and reversible champion MAGIC jersey.

BTW, NIKE should just re-issue Penny's PRE-signature kicks. Sheee... Why not a PENNY BRAND?

-1cent logo is DOPE.

-Kicks were the only ones giving J's comp, IF NOT better than J's.

-can make another hybrid out of the Pre-Sig Penny kicks.

-I would LOVE a Penny inspired Varsity jacket to rock with my foams

Get to work, NIKE.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Precisely why i'm favoring my flightposites to foams right now. As much as i love the shoe, i don't want to be apart of this foolery going on.

I bought the NDS OG royals in 2004 for $80 bucks, smh at what's happened to this shoe.

Exactly !!!!!

Nike lettin the new generation experience the shoe. Keepin it alive for the next one. Ain't nothin wrong with that. Dudes act like the shoes belong to one generation and shouldn't GR. I don't pay enough attention to other people to care what they rocking. The more popular the more colors drop fine with me.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

sick.gif

You know i put you on pennys and foams!! 
wink.gif

You was all new balance and af1's before lol.

Back
Top Bottom