Following up on an interview

So it's been 12 days since my interview, he told me to expect a call in the near future the day i left. Is it okay for me to call back and ask if they're still interested in having me for the position?

Yes, there is usually someone in HR or a person that handles hiring or the job postings/announcements. They can let you know where they are at in the hiring process and if the position has been filled.

You can send a letter/email thanking them for their time and the interview and inquire about the status of the position.

Yes, there is usually someone in HR or a person that handles hiring or the job postings/announcements. They can let you know where they are at in the hiring process and if the position has been filled.
You can send a letter/email thanking them for their time and the interview and inquire about the status of the position.

You brown noser you! Thats genius, Im using this one day. :D

Last edited:
Yes. I would recommend sending a "Thank You" email and restating your interest in the company/position as well as asking where they are in the hiring process.

Nah bruh you call them and tell them when you're starting then show up at work bright and early ready to work

^remember to bring two forms of id so you can fill out paperwork

another little thing you can do is if they asked you something that you didn't have an answer to you can say something really brief about it. Shows that you are willing to follow up

Yea do this, even if you did not get the job your initiative will incline them to call you and give you some feedback

Yes. Shows that you are still interested in the job and that you are proactive. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but its still good practice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom