FOOD that taste GOOD but DESTROY'Z YO BUTT vol. win battle but lose the war

Hawaiian food is my weakness! Might as well just live at the gym for the next day after i'm done grubbing!

bruh i just processed that jalepeno cheesy bread from dominoes and im over here
crying the realest tears i ever cried , i had a whole station set up in the bathroom , i had
to dunk the toilet paper in water cuz the agony was real......too real

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

White castle does it for me. I have to eat then directly go home to avoid any incidents

I cant have any sort of milkshake :lol: . Every time i have a chocolate milkshake i get the bubble guts :lol: . Love em though. The one time i had a banana milkshake i ended up throwing it all up :lol:

Late night mc flurrys and beefy 5 layer burritos are hell some 15 hrs later

am i the only one who doesnt have the digestive system of an 85 year old woman?

How about some fiber fellas? 

Popeyes spicy chicken tenders. It goes down good but comes out hot

TRUTH!

I remember having the munchies after a Raekwon concert and destroyed these. I thought o myself that they weren't THAT spicy. Next morning, I hit the John, oh my God.....NEVER again.

Also, being Salvadorian, I love yucca. Fried or boiled/in soup but I'll be on the toilet right afterwards.

Shuns.... this might be one the funniest threads on the new NT. this joint got me in tears :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is somewhat similar to the nastiest things you seen at work thread, well it could become that :lol:

Some things that put me over the limit under the toilet...anything taco bell related with beans, cheesecake factory pasta and those all you can eat hotpot buffets (my Asian NT'ers know what they do to you). Feels like that stream is just sloshing out of your butt and is endless just like those meats they keep bringing :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I don't do well with food coloring, especially cake frosting.

My doo doos will be green, red, blue, whatever color it leeches off of them.

imma have to say carne asada fries :lol:
cali dudes know wassup :pimp:
5789186761_8053aaafea_z.jpg

Yup. :smh:

Y'all folks need to eat bananas before eating spicy foods your bowels will thank you.

But that spicy relish or whatever it is at Lenny's got me the other day.

I feel your pain Op. Sad thing is I know exactly what's going to happen and I still go through with it. Taco Bell seems to be the worst for me....piss from my *** status.

Last edited:
Manager at my old job brought in White Castle, I had never had it before (grew up in small town) digestive system committed suicide at work :x

Back
Top Bottom