FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi

Well damn, learn something new everyday.
I wrote semi nutritional because I knew they weren't ideal but I thought they were certainly better than regular candy. Marketing and branding. :smh:

And wth is a food allergy table at lunch? I woulda been horrified, I got a lot of allergies.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi

Well damn, learn something new everyday.
I wrote semi nutritional because I knew they weren't ideal but I thought they were certainly better than regular candy. Marketing and branding. :smh:

And wth is a food allergy table at lunch? I woulda been horrified, I got a lot of allergies.
Not sure if all school have it but when my son was in elementary school, they had a food allergy table that was kinda separated from the rest of the tables. They had a number of kids with really bad peanut allergies that could not be near anything peanut related so they had this table thats cleaned a certain way & a lil bit separated from the rest of the tables.

Not sure if all school have it but when my son was in elementary school, they had a food allergy table that was kinda separated from the rest of the tables. They had a number of kids with really bad peanut allergies that could not be near anything peanut related so they had this table thats cleaned a certain way & a lil bit separated from the rest of the tables.

I wish my son’s school had a food allergy table. Instead, they completely ban any products with nuts in them. My son is a picky eater, so taking PB&J off the table makes it a bit more difficult to find stuff to give him for lunch. But oh well; he’s still got it easier than the kids that actually have allergies.

Fishbone on El Segundo & Western

Fried Cajun Catfish, red beans and rice, collards and hush puppies. I, like DC, don't **** with white sauces like that but the tartar Sauce that came with it was fire

20181212_143420.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, lightly salted is the best out of the bunch. The other flavors are overkill after eating like 5 of them. If they had a "lightly seasoned" version of those specialty flavors, maybe they would be more tolerable.

In other news

my goodness, thats beautiful

need to get some steak soon dammit

Back
Top Bottom