FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

ing Wah carry
Yoo that spot always look liked its closed when im round there :lol: ...But they dont do carry outs down here like how we got em big dawg...got the basic chinese restaurants that close at like 10 or 11 at the latest :lol: :smh:

Good to see you putting your son on to the local stuff tho, thats important :pimp:

Yoo that spot always look liked its closed when im round there :lol: ...But they dont do carry outs down here like how we got em big dawg...got the basic chinese restaurants that close at like 10 or 11 at the latest :lol: :smh:

Good to see you putting your son on to the local stuff tho, thats important :pimp:
Yeah nothing like getting some yakamee & some chicken wings from the revolving bullet proof glass. :lol:

He love loves loves hip hop chicken to. Got him an order of 4 wings & large order of greens & he polished off all of it with some Giant grape soda...

A1D28130-3126-4AE8-BFDE-39EE2326BE1F.jpeg

Individual. There are a lot of dirty fools in this world that I see DAILY that don't even wash their hands after using the damn bathroom

It’s weak anyways

Is mumbo sauce cultural?

I drive Uber on the side and I remember picking up two different rides (2 people each time) and asking about mumbo sauce once they said they were visiting from DC. One ride knew what I was talking about and told me some spots to check if I'm ever there (I've since forgotten) and the other had no idea wtf I was talking about. Probably thought I was making it up.

Man I haven't Had wings/fries w/mumbo sauce in years. One day when I want to "eat like I hate myself", I will get some.

Had it once and wasn’t impressed. I guess I don’t know good wings...I only eat boneless from commercial spots like wing stop or Sardis. I used to love America’s best but they fry the chicken sooo hard the actual chicken be like chewing on jerky.

Side note...I don’t normally eat drive in food and I was talking major trash about Arby’s but the homie hipped me to their deep fried turkey Cajun sandwich. It was Fye!!!! Took it home and added Gouda.

Oh and I finally found this!!!

A6FA288F-1DB9-43AF-BF3F-59EDA3706D19.jpeg

Safeway select makes churro ice cream but I’ve only been able to find it in Hawaii

Last edited:

Is mumbo sauce cultural?

I drive Uber on the side and I remember picking up two different rides (2 people each time) and asking about mumbo sauce once they said they were visiting from DC. One ride knew what I was talking about and told me some spots to check if I'm ever there (I've since forgotten) and the other had no idea wtf I was talking about. Probably thought I was making it up.

Only heard of it this area. I’m from Cali and we don’t have that out there.

My neighbor just brought over some serious *** mac & cheese she made... Ish was sooooo good.. Crusty cheese layer on top, perfectly seasoned, & chives...
33FE8F22-0F8F-4A8F-BF36-0AED75000ADA.jpeg
44D1B3E9-6E8D-4563-AB0B-F1D811B0D355.jpeg

Chives and is that cojita? Or queso fresco? Interesting spin....is it creamy?

She said it was just Monterey jack cheese...No it wasn’t creamy bcs it was baked perfectly. It wasn’t dry if that makes any sense. It was perfectly seasoned.

solewoman solewoman I would say, only having Mumbo Sauce 1 time isn't enough to fairly form an opinion. You can visit 5 different Carry-Outs and each spot would have their own distinct spin on Mumbo Sauce.

I would give it another shot.

Wings, FRIED HARD!

Back
Top Bottom