FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

598B40A2-DE5F-4C8A-9BD5-89C872A484B8.jpeg
Trying to hop on the healthier train due to some of the recent posts on here- lunch today: a Southwest-ish salad from a salad bar with Chipotle-Ranch dressing.
Ranch kills a salad from being salad.

Also salad dressing amount

Opt for a lighter/less dressing.

Ranch kills a salad from being salad.

Also salad dressing amount

Opt for a lighter/less dressing.

:lol: That’s actually less dressing than I normally use, but I’m working on cutting down. Also, it looked liked more in the picture than it actually was because it was just all drizzled on the top; I hadn’t mixed it around yet.

Whenever I hit up Harris Teeter for a lunch salad I always get a mix of spinach, spring mix, & romaine with cherry tomatoes, the smaller pieces of broccoli & cauliflower, 3-4 slices of beets, chick peas, cucumbers, shredded cheese, bacon bits, some sun flower seeds. I use different salad dressings also.

Haven’t had it in a while so I got some Harris Teeter sushi today which has been ok but today was very meh.
B5154756-2F17-4FE5-99F9-BE793A491EFB.jpeg

Food for my work week: Got some shepherd's pies on deck. Minced lamb with onion, garlic, carrot, celery, peas, rosemary, and thyme with tomato paste, red wine, Worcestershire, and beef stock topped with mashed potatoes (butter, chives, cream cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, parmigiano reggiano).

0-1.jpg

Crisping up in the oven now.

Back
Top Bottom