FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Aye
0-1.jpg

Only problem? Too much god damn food. Tried to go in on the second burger as some sort of feat of strength, but could only tolerate a couple bites before it was time for the trash can.

Nevertheless, I like how my smashburgers are progressing.
A+ on the execution, D- on the determination to finish the 2nd burger.

I didn't rate the seaweed salad too tough, wasn't a fan of the texture but I ate it anyways :lol:

The rest was :pimp:

Where do you usually go? I seen this spot randomly and stopped to try it.

There’s tons of poke spots in LA now - almost to the point the market is over saturated. My personal favorite spot is called Poke Bar and I like it because you pick all your own components. It’s like the Chipotle of poke spots. :lol:

^^^ Not going to lie, I’m kind of a lightweight now when it comes to food portions. I probably struggle to finish one of those burgers...

Aye
0-1.jpg

Only problem? Too much god damn food. Tried to go in on the second burger as some sort of feat of strength, but could only tolerate a couple bites before it was time for the trash can.

Nevertheless, I like how my smashburgers are progressing.
Should have been plenty of lubrication with all that sauce on there.:wow:

I’m sure some homeless dude would appreciate me giving him a burger with 3 bites taken out of it :lol:

That’s a fair point. And burgers, I find, are not very good re-heated.

But you maybe could have saved some of the components and reconstituted them. Like make a breakfast hash with the leftover patties, bacon, cheese and camelized onions...

That’s a fair point. And burgers, I find, are not very good re-heated.

But you maybe could have saved some of the components and reconstituted them. Like make a breakfast hash with the leftover patties, bacon, cheese and camelized onions...

That's doing too much :lol:

Me spending my day driving around looking for a homeless person to give a half-eaten burger to has to be one of the more ridiculous things I’ve been expected to do as of late.

I hope you guys hold yourselves to that same standard and go around searching for homeless people to give your half-eaten leftovers to, because I seriously have my doubts :lol:

I agree on not wasting that food. I think we have a big problem in America on relying on the abundance of resources that we just waste. I used to waste my food all the time until my girl put me on game.

Also, how many are gonna start eating clean for the new year? Please post pics along with recipes. I’ll try to do the same.

Me spending my day driving around looking for a homeless person to give a half-eaten burger to has to be one of the more ridiculous things I’ve been expected to do as of late.

I hope you guys hold yourselves to that same standard and go around searching for homeless people to give your half-eaten leftovers to, because I seriously have my doubts :lol:

You aren’t supposed to LOOK for them. It was moreso if you encounter one.

I live in NY so I see them regularly.

My bad for suggesting an actual good/productive use for the food you made but didn’t eat.

You can ask any of the cats down at the Moss Park shelter, staff or homeless, bout the big bearded dude that brings clothes and food on a weekly basis.

They'll tell you.

Back
Top Bottom