FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Costco is selling a 27-pound tub of mac and cheese that lasts 20 years

5c38a1472ab31e670a06b115-750-563.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.com/cos...tm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi
#Cultural
Chipotle 9 times outta 10 is utter hot garbage!

#NTEXTREMES

Interesting. What type of bAD CS have you had?

Terrible is something that I eat and I want to throw away because it is so disgusting.

I still hit them up from time to time if I need something clean and efficient.

Beans
Chicken
Lettuce
Corn
Salsa
Tomatoes

Last edited:
&pizza is good for those build your own type pizza like if you compare to blaze, pieology or mod... but in general the pizza is mediocre at best in comparison to NY style pizza from NY

It hits the spot sometimes. One around my job is okay. They dont put enough suace so i ask for more. But their toppings arent bad.

Interesting. What type of bAD CS have you had?

Terrible is something that I eat and I want to throw away because it is so disgusting.

I still hit them up from time to time if I need something clean and efficient.

Beans
Chicken
Lettuce
Corn
Salsa
Tomatoes

Bad customer service is being stingy with the options. One time I ordered a bowl and my dude literally sprinkled 4 cubes of chicken on the bowl. I was like, “bruh, you scooped up the chicken and then shook most of it off and put 4 cubes of meat in my bowl... what part of the game is this?” Dude looked at my like I was crazy for expecting a decent portion of chicken. He then got 4 more cubes and asked me if that was enough. The. They usually haphazardly slip everything else in the bowl or burrito as if they are in some kind of rush. I could go on, but overall Chipotle is sub-bar from my personal experience.

Bad customer service is being stingy with the options. One time I ordered a bowl and my dude literally sprinkled 4 cubes of chicken on the bowl. I was like, “bruh, you scooped up the chicken and then shook most of it off and put 4 cubes of meat in my bowl... what part of the game is this?” Dude looked at my like I was crazy for expecting a decent portion of chicken. He then got 4 more cubes and asked me if that was enough. The. They usually haphazardly slip everything else in the bowl or burrito as if they are in some kind of rush. I could go on, but overall Chipotle is sub-bar from my personal experience.
That is some sucka stuff man.

Again, I don't understand why people act like that, as if it comes out of their checks

I’ve notice Chipotle workers tend to be stingy on the serving portion when the lunch rush crowd are lining up.

I rarely have chipotle cause i know i can get something better elsewhere with large portion size for equal or lesser the price.

Bro you gotta stop going there. Cubes of chicken lol. Sounds gross. That’s that subway meat that’s 75% soy bean.

They do it so they don’t have to cook anymore.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/98582250

^^^ I’ve gotten a lot of cooking supplies and equipment from the dollar store, so I don’t criticize it, but if you cook a lot, it really is worth the investment to get some higher end stuff. More expensive pots, pans, knives, etc. really are much better in terms of durability, easiness to clean, etc.

That said, there’s some stuff out there that is outrageously expensive. One year for Christmas I got a $250 gift card to Williams-Sonoma and thought I was going to come out with a whole cart-full of stuff. Nope. There were single skillets in there that cost less than that. I got some nice things, but learned that really, really high end cooking stuff is crazy expensive.

^^^ I’ve gotten a lot of cooking supplies and equipment from the dollar store, so I don’t criticize it, but if you cook a lot, it really is worth the investment to get some higher end stuff. More expensive pots, pans, knives, etc. really are much better in terms of durability, easiness to clean, etc.

That said, there’s some stuff out there that is outrageously expensive. One year for Christmas I got a $250 gift card to Williams-Sonoma and thought I was going to come out with a whole cart-full of stuff. Nope. There were single skillets in there that cost less than that. I got some nice things, but learned that really, really high end cooking stuff is crazy expensive.
When I moved into my current apartment I went to Sur La Table to buy a bunch of new cooking gear. Never shook my head so hard when I was signing that merchant copy receipt. :lol:

For sure. I've been working on our wedding registry and the prices on some things are wild :lol:

I only suggested that he bought the rack from there.

That is all for now.

Back
Top Bottom