FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

For how much it's consumed in America, ketchup really only has a few universally acceptable usages.

Burgers, fries/other variants of cooked potatoes, and egg sandwiches (even that one is controversial).

Using ketchup in any other context is a huge red flag for me. Odds are that person has the taste buds of a little kid. Stuck in the "yummy" phase type. Can't go out to eat or talk about food with these types. Gonna go nowhere fast.

I happen to like Yellow Mustard a lot. Use it in most sandwiches I make. Also really like it on a soft, Bavarian style pretzel...

Pre game meal before the Rams body the cowboys

Tuna, halibut, shrimp, sea urchin and halibut fin
97388EDC-F872-42F8-9D76-999A72266B17.jpeg

I've had Chipotle once in my life.
Don't even remember the last time I had taco bell.

I never eat "Mexican fast food"
I'll eat there if someone suggests it but I don't seek it out.
I dont think those places taste terrible , but the few times I eat Mexican food there are better options for reasonable prices.

Reverse Seared Ribeye

Seasoned with Beef Bouillon and Black Pepper
20190112_134853.jpg

Used my grill pan
20190112_154742.jpg

After basting with butter
20190112_160317.jpg

Final Product. Ate it with my green bean and collard green mix I made the other day.
20190112_155442.jpg

Last edited:

I dont think those places taste terrible , but the few times I eat Mexican food there are better options for reasonable prices.
There's this other Mexican fast food restaurant. Someone gave me a burrito bowl from there and I do not know the name. It was pretty good. Anyone know?

You do know Chipotle isn't supposed to be MEXICAN food, right?

Yeah. Nobody is going to Chipotle saying "fam, I'm in the mood for Mexican today"

I don't even think they ever promoted that.

Back
Top Bottom