FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I don’t even think the king of the haters (nawghty) could say anything bad about that pizza.

Last pic for a while lol...I’ve been killing the stone since I got it...breakfast burritos
3E3E70E0-41FB-4699-A273-8801C3748E2D.jpeg
24E4CCAB-1D36-49F5-A7AE-6FDC9BD39E16.jpeg
3454AD4D-60A1-4BEE-9D62-200C7D1B0B52.jpeg

attempt 2 on that detroit style pizza. came out better this time. couple changes:

- homemade sauce that was lighter, simpler, and much better for pizza
- thinner cut pepperonis
- used mozzarella and monterey jack cheese blend this time
- set the oven to broil for the final 2.5 minutes

IMG_1712.jpeg

IMG_1725.jpeg

looking to keep improving on this and to get it just right at some point :lol:
Looks fire, what kind of cheese did you use?

attempt 2 on that detroit style pizza. came out better this time. couple changes:

- thinner cut pepperonis

IMG_1712.jpeg

IMG_1725.jpeg

Looks as perfect as Detroit style can get

Haven't had KFC for about a year. This location by my house had been closed(due to fire) for 2 and half years and opened back up early this year. Got a coupon in the mail so got a 9 pc for $10. The drums were thicc and thighs juicy. Added hot sauce and ate it with rice of course. I think I'll like KFC again as I like Popeyes
IMG_20200705_184130.jpg
thighs being juicy is magic johnson type praise. you'd have to **** up so hard to mess them up

the true test is and will always be getting the breast right.

Last edited:
What buffets did you guys used to go to when you were young? Back in the day it was Old Country Buffet, Ponderosa, and Shoney's where I'm at. We used to all go as a family after Church on Sundays.

#Cultural Answers expected for Macaroni and cheeses

I think it's also which one would you prefer to eat

1. I'll eat all of those besides lemon (pecan)
2. box, watery, dry, needs some crust (bottom left)
3. top left, two of them are dry and the other will be a bunch of juice left over.
4. Never had any turkey necks, no swine, no red beans and rice (chicken fried steak)

- thinner cut pepperonis

IMG_1712.jpeg

IMG_1725.jpeg

im impressed

12-Pack Waterloo Coconut Fruit Flavored Sparkling Water - $5.99 @ Amazon + FSSS - Slickdeals.net https://slickdeals.net/f/14176850-1...parkling-water-5-99-amazon-fsss?src=catpagev2

Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunk Baking Morsels, 11.5 oz for $2.14 - Slickdeals.net https://slickdeals.net/f/14176853-n...baking-morsels-11-5-oz-for-2-14?src=catpagev2

10-Pack 1.15-Oz Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut & Almond Butter Squeeze Pack $5.51 w/s&s - Slickdeals.net https://slickdeals.net/f/14176091-1...-butter-squeeze-pack-5-51-w-s-s?src=catpagev2

Back
Top Bottom